Q Thread

latest

Fak c’est qui Q ? Donald Trump ou une forme d’intelligence artificielle genre Skynet ?

Ma conjecture est quelqu'un à l'intérieur de la maison blanche ou très proche. Q cherche l'aide de l'armée autiste et d'autres anons pour drainer le marais et mettre les choses en lumière. Le terme autiste n'est en rien dérogatoire, il est en fait complémentaire dans le sens où il fait référence à la capacité folle des gens à se concentrer sur ces détails microscopiques et à trouver une réponse. Vous parlez des mêmes personnes qui ont capturé le drapeau Shia Leboeuf.

Donc, à la fin, il n'est pas très important de savoir qui il(s)/elle(s) sont et plus sur ce qui se passe.

Si les gens qui font les choses à huis clos sont simplement arrêtés sur la base d'informations qu'ils connaissent, mais pas le public, des millions de personnes protesteraient dans les rues pour proteger les criminels parce qu'ils ne savent pas autrement. Par contre, construire une histore lentement des faits et faire passer le mot et tout le monde voudra qu'ils pendent.

Ma conjecture est quelqu'un à l'intérieur de la maison blanche ou très proche. Q cherche l'aide de l'armée autiste et d'autres anons pour drainer le marais et mettre les choses en lumière. Le terme autiste n'est en rien dérogatoire, il est en fait complémentaire dans le sens où il fait référence à la capacité folle des gens à se concentrer sur ces détails microscopiques et à trouver une réponse. Vous parlez des mêmes personnes qui ont capturé le drapeau Shia Leboeuf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q&vl=en

Donc, à la fin, il n'est pas très important de savoir qui il(s)/elle(s) sont et plus sur ce qui se passe.

Si les gens qui font les choses à huis clos sont simplement arrêtés sur la base d'informations qu'ils connaissent, mais pas le public, des millions de personnes protesteraient dans les rues pour proteger les criminels parce qu'ils ne savent pas autrement. Par contre, construire une histore lentement des faits et faire passer le mot et tout le monde voudra qu'ils pendent.

tu devrais vraiment consulter si tu es serieux en ce moment

tu devrais vraiment consulter si tu es serieux en ce moment

I'm flatter that you follow me around MR like a lost puppy. I've gone past being ignored by you to the point where you feel the need to respond to every other post I make.

You know, I see it as a Win-Win-Win-Win

Win 1) You post your merit-less attacks with no sustenance, my stuff gets a bump up.
Win 2) You don't respond to my posts, we all don't have to hear from you *tu*. Best possible outcome.
Win 3) You actually agree with me.
Win 4) It'll be a cold day in hell, but you actually respond with an argument that I can then counter argue.

So whatever you decide to do, Thank you in advance.

I'm flatter that you follow me around MR like a lost puppy. I've gone past being ignored by you to the point where you feel the need to respond to every other post I make.

You know, I see it as a Win-Win-Win-Win

Win 1) You post your merit-less attacks with no sustenance, my stuff gets a bump up.
Win 2) You don't respond to my posts, we all don't have to hear from you *tu*. Best possible outcome.
Win 3) You actually agree with me.
Win 4) It'll be a cold day in hell, but you actually respond with an argument that I can then counter argue.

So whatever you decide to do, Thank you in advance.

you are so fucking woke, you think peple on mr think you are intelligent but if you read your thread again everybody laugh at you all the time but whatever bro jet fuel cant melt steel beams or whatever other woke wtc 7 shit you think is real

you are so fucking woke, you think peple on mr think you are intelligent but if you read your thread again everybody laugh at you all the time but whatever bro jet fuel cant melt steel beams or whatever other woke wtc 7 shit you think is real

I don't care what they think of me and im not looking for likes, if I did I would be only posting tits in the relationship subforum. You know history has had countless times of paradigm shift. Take Earth being flat. At one point people were ridiculed for thinking the world was round. Eventually enough people came to understand that they were wrong and now we laugh at the idiots who still think it's flat.

Same applies to anything new. Before it becomes accepted fact countless people ridicule those who propose it. You want me to change my mind and close this thread, prove to me how Q (or what is said) is completely fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q&vl=en

WTF.. ? Get fixed.

L'aide de l'armée autiste? Les autres anons du marais?

WTF.. ? Get fixed.

L'aide de l'armée autiste? Les autres anons du marais?

What, is my French that bad? You seemed to have underlined my first sentence so I'll re-write it in English. For a bit of context, the question was, "who is Q"

Q seems to be someone within the white house or very close to it. Q is enlisting the help of Anons (people on 8chan) and the autist army (think MR army, but Seal Team 6. See video for example of their work) to bring things to light and drain the swamp.

Basically he's asking question for people to come to their own conclusions, dropping bread crumbs along the way. One of the things Q has going for him is that he drops the hints days and if not weeks in advance.

What, is my French that bad? You seemed to have underlined my first sentence so I'll re-write it in English. For a bit of context, the question was, "who is Q"

Q seems to be someone within the white house or very close to it. Q is enlisting the help of Anons (people on 8chan) and the autist army (think MR army, but Seal Team 6. See video for example of their work) to bring things to light and drain the swamp.

Basically he's asking question for people to come to their own conclusions, dropping bread crumbs along the way. One of the things Q has going for him is that he drops the hints days and if not weeks in advance.

this is sad.

. Q posts mostly in question form, leaving bread crumbs for the reader to come to their own conclusions. [...]

But I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it.

For me those 2 statements are big red flags, those sound very closely to brain washing techniques used by cults lol....

C’est quoi cet osti de thread de chauffage. Lache la dope rocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious, why do you guys feel the need to come into a thread and post if you think it is nonsense? Why not just leave and not come back?

I'm waiting for a single one of you to explain to me why this is crazy or BS. Instead all I get are shallow attacks based on preconceived notions and feelings. How about you put down the dope, i.e. the mindless entertainment used to placate the masses, and see the shit show that's going on just behind the veil of your limited reality. That's what Q is really about.

I'm curious, why do you guys feel the need to come into a thread and post if you think it is nonsense? Why not just leave and not come back?

I'm waiting for a single one of you to explain to me why this is crazy or BS. Instead all I get are shallow attacks based on preconceived notions and feelings. How about you put down the dope, i.e. the mindless entertainment used to placate the masses, and see the shit show that's going on just behind the veil of your limited reality. That's what Q is really about.

ask Q maybe he will leave you a couple of breadcrumbs to understand

Ton thread fait autant de sens que les poèmes de VQNismo et les message de theoutsider apres 8 bouteilles de fort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back