Mazda RX7 | 3-step Nano Coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Here we have a nice Mazda RX7, the car was completely repainted. The bodyshop took months to deliver the car. The owner paid thousands for it and to be honest, i was really not impress with the job ( for the price paid !!!) . For a few thousands, it's a very good job, but for the price paid, I think it could've been better. It's like an engine rebuild, if the engine wasn't properly assembled, there's so much a tuner can do to make it run ''right and idle smooth''

3-step polish
Nano coating
Full decon
Aquapel

Here's the finish of the paint, Sure, a few bad wash can create those marring and swirls, but from the mouth of the owner, it was barely washed since he took it back from the bodyshop ;

Doesn't look to bad isn't ? well.. here goes some of my grip ;

Hologram, sanding mark right next to an edge, pretty obvious buffer trail and list goes on.. like un-polished taillight, I mean, at this price, the only thing untouched were the light, a polishing could've been included to make it look like ''new'' . At this point, I knew I was on for a good job, I would do my best to eliminate or, at least, reduce the appearance of these ''defects'', but if the ''base'' wasn't done properly, there's so much a detailer can solve.

Interior was full-race with all this carbon :)

didn't took too many pictures between the job, so here she is after the 3-step and nano coating ;

and here's some sunny picture. the car, in all honestly, came better than i would've though !

She's a lot more meaner with a good polish !! crazy how sometimes, a polish can transform the look of a car.

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

The paint job doesn't look bad after a good polish. Looks like a typical bodyshop finish with lots of glaze to make it look good on delivery. I know which bodyshop he used and honestly I was a little disappointed with his experience there. Nice job as always Alex

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

trop belle.

also.

fuck cancer.

Well Said !

The paint job doesn't look bad after a good polish. Looks like a typical bodyshop finish with lots of glaze to make it look good on delivery. I know which bodyshop he used and honestly I was a little disappointed with his experience there. Nice job as always Alex

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Got yourself a SUV now big boy ? :)

Well.. Rarely did I've been impressed with bodyshop anyway.. my expectation is quite low haha.

Back