Discussion: Mazda RX7 | 3-step Nano Coating | Detailed

Shop Representative

Status
    Car:
    Nissan GTR
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mazda RX7 | 3-step Nano Coating | Detailed

Here we have a nice Mazda RX7, the car was completely repainted. The bodyshop took months to deliver the car. The owner paid thousands for it and to be honest, i was really not impress with the job ( for the price paid !!!) . For a few thousands, it's a very good job, but for the price paid, I think it could've been better. It's like an engine rebuild, if the engine wasn't properly assembled, there's so much a tuner can do to make it run ''right and idle smooth''

3-step polish
    Nano coating
    Full decon
    Aquapel

Here's the finish of the paint, Sure, a few bad wash can create those marring and swirls, but from the mouth of the owner, it was barely washed since he took it back from the bodyshop ;

Doesn't look to bad isn't ? well.. here goes some of my grip ;

Hologram, sanding mark right next to an edge, pretty obvious buffer trail and list goes on.. like un-polished taillight, I mean, at this price, the only thing untouched were the light, a polishing could've been included to make it look like ''new'' . At this point, I knew I was on for a good job, I would do my best to eliminate or, at least, reduce the appearance of these ''defects'', but if the ''base'' wasn't done properly, there's so much a detailer can solve.

Interior was full-race with all this carbon

didn't took too many pictures between the job, so here she is after the 3-step and nano coating ;

and here's some sunny picture. the car, in all honestly, came better than i would've though !

She's a lot more meaner with a good polish !! crazy how sometimes, a polish can transform the look of a car.

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca
    Support/Like my facebook page for exclusive news/info! || Waxxon.com ||

Téléphone : 514- 609-6265 LaSalle, Montreal Laval et Mobile service - Nano Coating Application -

- BNR32 Skyline GTR, Click to see Winner of the last Autogeek Show 'n Shine!
    - Bugatti Veyron getting a showroom detail

All my detailing threads in one thread for easy search

Besoins d'information sur mes forfaits ? Need info concerning my service? Click here!

Citation Envoyé par jkaic Voir le message
    Honestly that GTR looks like a brand new car haha!

Status
    Car:
    Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    trop belle.

also.

fuck cancer.
    1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 16g²
    2018 Mitsubishi Outlander phEV
    2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS

Status
    Car:
    Dodge Srt4
    A.K.A:
    chomedeyTypeR
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The paint job doesn't look bad after a good polish. Looks like a typical bodyshop finish with lots of glaze to make it look good on delivery. I know which bodyshop he used and honestly I was a little disappointed with his experience there. Nice job as always Alex

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    Srt4 Stage 3
    X5 35d

Shop Representative

Status
    Car:
    Nissan GTR
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par SimZx3KGT Voir le message
    trop belle.

also.

fuck cancer.
    Well Said !

Citation Envoyé par Toze Voir le message
    The paint job doesn't look bad after a good polish. Looks like a typical bodyshop finish with lots of glaze to make it look good on delivery. I know which bodyshop he used and honestly I was a little disappointed with his experience there. Nice job as always Alex

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! Got yourself a SUV now big boy ?

Well.. Rarely did I've been impressed with bodyshop anyway.. my expectation is quite low haha.
    Support/Like my facebook page for exclusive news/info! || Waxxon.com ||

Téléphone : 514- 609-6265 LaSalle, Montreal Laval et Mobile service - Nano Coating Application -

- BNR32 Skyline GTR, Click to see Winner of the last Autogeek Show 'n Shine!
    - Bugatti Veyron getting a showroom detail

All my detailing threads in one thread for easy search

Besoins d'information sur mes forfaits ? Need info concerning my service? Click here!

Citation Envoyé par jkaic Voir le message
    Honestly that GTR looks like a brand new car haha!

5. Likes Toze Liked this post

Règles de messages