NEW XBOX ONE controllers

Legacy Member
I have 6 brand new authentic xbox one controllers. These are !!!WIRED ONLY!!! They were meant for xbox store displays so they come with a heavy duty cable that's screwed to the controller. I'm not a gamer but, my friend who is, says that these types of cables is what gamers want. Apparently they're a good length too. Works with pc too.

First 4 buyers will get a set of kinect wrist bands and a xbox pen and a dry erase magnetic fridge calender with each controller. The last two buyers will get just a pen.

Price $40

P.S. I also have battery covers for people who lost or broke theirs. Let me know if you need one.

I will post pictures shortly.

I do not know what is a ''standard controller'', all xbox one controllers work with wired and wireless technology. The first gen from 5 years ago do not have a 3.5mm, thats the difference. yours must be some special make up. Regardless ill pass as there is no 3.5mm jack.

I do not know what is a ''standard controller'', all xbox one controllers work with wired and wireless technology. The first gen from 5 years ago do not have a 3.5mm, thats the difference. yours must be some special make up. Regardless ill pass as there is no 3.5mm jack.

Cool no problem

Like I said I'm not a gamer I don't even own a console lol. I guess it is one from 5 years ago so only wired nothing else.

Back