Performance exhaust for 340

I got the MPE on my 340i

Legal limit sound wise, in sports mode it has a great sound and barbles super nice

I know Dinan makes one as well, I've heard a couple of youtube video of the dinan but I didn't think it was worth the extra 7-800$

what color did you get

my lease is up in 11-12 months and I might actually be doing a leasebuster but will sell all my parts before doing that... I have a bunch of add ons on mine

So far all the M performance exhaust sound nice and I wouldn't bother looking into other brand.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

I got the MPE on my 340i

Legal limit sound wise, in sports mode it has a great sound and barbles super nice

I know Dinan makes one as well, I've heard a couple of youtube video of the dinan but I didn't think it was worth the extra 7-800$

what color did you get

my lease is up in 11-12 months and I might actually be doing a leasebuster but will sell all my parts before doing that... I have a bunch of add ons on mine

is the bmw performance exhaust only a new/more agressive track to be played through the speakers? :p

haha

I got the MPE on my 340i

what color did you get

What do you have for sale?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

What do you have for sale?

My car is Alpine white but what I have that I'll eventually get rid of is

-Rear reflectors in Dark Shadow Black (which is the exact match of the lower M diffuser)
-Front reflectors in alpine white
-Alpine white keyhole cover (basically remove the key hole from driver side and replace with a full cover that is color matched to car)
-Alpine white M lip wing on trunk
-MPE exhaust
-JB+

Those are all parts that I'll put up for sale by September/October

All the color matched parts were bought off iND Distribution
MPE was bought at a dealer in the states
JB+ straight from their site

OP if you haven't purchased the car just order one with MPPSK from the factory, otherwise purchase the kit and have it done by the dealer. A very different car, really worth it!

Back