Montreal's Neo-Nazi busted

We all want the return of the Caliphate and death to the disbelievers, am I right?!

Oh no, wait. We're waiting for the Rapture and death to the disbelievers!

People suck. They'll never stop disappointing the rest of us.

even the most devout muslims want peace and happiness. I wasn't talking about extremists.

to be honest this is what free speech is all about, sharing ideas and debating amongst ourselves, if someone disagrees then you have an intellectual debate. No one knows the "truth" but by debating we can open our minds to new ideas and together find common ground (or not).

As long as these people arent physically harming people i dont give a shit. Trying to silence people who have a different political ideologies than you is dangerous. What happened if a political party enforced something like that? Oh you dont agree with my party? jail. You dont agree with my voter base? Jail.

its literally what the Nazies.

Does anyone here feel the direct correlation between the rise in "Everything wrong with the world is because of straight, white, men." and the uptick in the "White Power" movement.

i feel like everyone is trying to blame everyone else for their own problems. It's always white guys / immigrants / sand people...get over yourselves ffs.

Of course free speech is important and no one should be barred from their ideas. But lets remember what Nazis stood for. They wanted to wipe out jews, gays, retards and gypsies. I mean come on, lets not be ridiculous. If you're waving the Nazi flag around, chances are you're not out to have a discussion about your ideas...

But whatever. I guess today, everyone is all about extremes.

to be honest this is what free speech is all about, sharing ideas and debating amongst ourselves, if someone disagrees then you have an intellectual debate. No one knows the "truth" but by debating we can open our minds to new ideas and together find common ground (or not).

As long as these people arent physically harming people i dont give a shit. Trying to silence people who have a different political ideologies than you is dangerous. What happened if a political party enforced something like that? Oh you dont agree with my party? jail. You dont agree with my voter base? Jail.

its literally what the Nazies.

Except this has nothing to do with civil political disagreement and debating. Is he out there engaging in conversation with people that disagree with him like let's Jordan Peterson? No, he's preaching to his base and trying to radicalize people, is it all that different than a radical imam preaching for sharia law and jihad?

I'm all for political difference and supporting a diversity of opinion but most people make the mistake that all opinions and positions should be provided equal importance and respect when that's a dumb thing to do.

While philosophically it's nice to say no one "knows the truth" in practice all that does is give people a cheap out when they're confronted with opinions they don't agree with but can't argue against; the "I chose not to believe in that" defense. People across the social spectrum use that defense, the "I chose not to accept that there's a biological difference between women and men" and the "I don't care that there's no proof to prove the existence of god".

There is such a thing as objective truths, and they're called facts.
The need to entertain everyone's opinion/ideas just because they have one is the intellectual equivalent of a participation medal.

Also tolerating extremist views as long as they don't physically harm people is literally what Germans did with the Nazi's until they got to power. Tolerated them, kept rationalizing that it's just a fringe group and then they're leading the country.

Also tolerating extremist views as long as they don't physically harm people is literally what Germans did with the Nazi's until they got to power. Tolerated them, kept rationalizing that it's just a fringe group and then they're leading the country.

Wouldn't have been a problem if they had a well regulated militia.

Wouldn't have been a problem if they had a well regulated militia.

So what would you say the Reichswehr and Sturmabteilung(brown shirts) were if not well-regulated militias/army?

How much more regulated can you be when you're technically part of the damn government you want to undermine? and how much more militia can you be than the Sturmabteilung?

Because people only form militia's to overthrow baddies right?

So what would you say the Reichswehr and Sturmabteilung(brown shirts) were if not well-regulated militias/army?

How much more regulated can you be when you're technically part of the damn government you want to undermine? and how much more militia can you be than the Sturmabteilung?

Because people only form militia's to overthrow baddies right?

A true militia is by the people for the people, not reporting to the government otherwise it's just a military reserve by another name. The Brown shirts reported to the government and Hitler essentially used them to gain more power.

The whole point of a true militia is that when shit gets real bad, people just come together to counter whatever it is. It's not some stupid reason, it would have to be so bad that there's no need discuss the reason, you know exactly why you're raising arms.

I guess today, everyone is all about extremes.

Extremes are so much more fascinating right. It all has to be like a movie to be interesting to people. Everyone has been talking shit and seeing a bunch of fucking crazy shit on the internet for 20+ years so that's what we're all used to now. That has crossed over into media as the demographics changed and now they spend 5 minutes discussing facebook comments on the 5 o'clock news. It's like it's embedded in all cultures at this point.

You type "is milk bad for you?" in google and the featured link is not from a doctor on some legit site, it's PETA serving you a pile of biaised shit. And then further down the list is PETA hogging the damn page again and then an article from fucking "Man repeller."

It's like, I didn't type "opinion" in the search bar bitch where's the fucking doctor here? I have a question about milk. If google is the best search engine there is then why is there so much biased bullshit coming out of it? Because it's extreme maaan.

It has to be an extreme think piece or some latte sipping hipster's point of view. Those are the results your grandma will get also. It's well into the mainstream.

I hope people calm the fuck down soon because it's getting exhausting a bit, and it seems the internet hasn't really "gelled" with reality very well yet. If it's "growing pains" then it's gonna take a while cause the internet changed everything.

Extremes are so much more fascinating right. It all has to be like a movie to be interesting to people. Everyone has been talking shit and seeing a bunch of fucking crazy shit on the internet for 20+ years so that's what we're all used to now. That has crossed over into media as the demographics changed and now they spend 5 minutes discussing facebook comments on the 5 o'clock news. It's like it's embedded in all cultures at this point.

You type "is milk bad for you?" in google and the featured link is not from a doctor on some legit site, it's PETA serving you a pile of biaised shit. And then further down the list is PETA hogging the damn page again and then an article from fucking "Man repeller."

It's like, I didn't type "opinion" in the search bar bitch where's the fucking doctor here? I have a question about milk. If google is the best search engine there is then why is there so much biased bullshit coming out of it? Because it's extreme maaan.

It has to be an extreme think piece or some latte sipping hipster's point of view. Those are the results your grandma will get also. It's well into the mainstream.

I hope people calm the fuck down soon because it's getting exhausting a bit, and it seems the internet hasn't really "gelled" with reality very well yet. If it's "growing pains" then it's gonna take a while cause the internet changed everything.

Even if you found a doctor and their study on milk, are they funded by the dairy association or by the almond and soy producers.The dangerous part is that certain groups fund research and the danger comes in when they expect results (in their favor). God help the researcher if Company X pays them for their research and the result is that their product is bad for you.

Screw blind or double blind, follow the money. If it's directly funded by somebody with something to lose/gain the study is worthless IMO

Kossak is far from a neo-nazi.

He is not racist. Being pro-western society, anti-immigration and being a conservative has nothing to do with racism.

Kossak is far from a neo-nazi.

He is not racist. Being pro-western society, anti-immigration and being a conservative has nothing to do with racism.
Yeah, like that time he got suspended for cheering when a boat of migrants capsized and they all died. He's not racist, he's pro-drowning.

Yeah, like that time he got suspended for cheering when a boat of migrants capsized and they all died. He's not racist, he's pro-drowning.

hating migrants != hating a whole race

I know Kossak better than the average MR member, and for what my word is worth, he is not a racist

bof, sa peut pas être pire que Ronin qui pousse la gauche.

Tout à fait.

Ronin est bien + pire que Kossak mais tout le monde le laisse faire parce que pousser la gauche et faire son démagogue est tout à fait "acceptable". (Parce que, accuser des personnes qui n'a jamais rencontré de nazisme ou de misogynie, il est fort là-dessus)

Si on était dans un régime bolchevique, il serait capable de mettre en prison tous ceux qui ne partagent pas sa vision de la gauche. C'est ce que ferait un "cuck" bien éduqué.

hating illegal migrants != hating a whole race

This.

Also context matters. If you knew somebody was coming to rob your house and they died in a car crash on the way, wouldn't you be slightly relieved? You didn't necessarily want them to die but their death prevented your loss. Same principle with illegal migrants and the boat that capsized but I wouldn't expect most people to understand.

Back