Spacer wheel? Where to buy, what to avoid?

Watever

Legacy Member
I need 10mm spacer to clear.
But would kike to go to 20-25mm for a better look.

First, should I avoid?
What should I look for in term of quality?

Where can I purchase? Ideally online to getit home. As with works and kids, it's hard to go shopping currently.

Thank you

P. S. wasn't sure which subforum to post.

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk

To do it right get hub centric spacers, get longer studs and slip on spacers. The other option is spacers with studs already on them. No eBay or cheap shit unless you want problems.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

To do it right get hub centric spacers, get longer studs and slip on spacers. The other option is spacers with studs already on them. No eBay or cheap shit unless you want problems.

So where do you suggest I look at?

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk

Tout le monde semble hyper satisfait de Ledger design dans les groupes VW, produit local, il peut faire tout.

There are shops paying for commercial accounts while you're freeloading trying to be "incognito".....

You want to use the forum to make $ ... then pay up and get a commercial account...

PM Danny pls or yes you will get banned because clearly you're aware of other threads being deleted because of you

Thread cleaned up... pls stay on topic or use PM

then we just link to other businesses not local and they make the dollar....

I PM him anyways since he's been a member for a long time.

It's not rocket science for everyone to understand. Other shops are paying for commercial accounts, YES or NO ?

YES

If you're not paying to be a commercial account, how is it fair ? At this point please explain to me what I need to tell a shop that might PM me saying someone's freeloading off the forum while he's paying ?

If I tell someone to go to Summitracing....jegs...or in this case https://garageline.com/...i'll go check them....I barely look at any ''paying'' sponsor (sorry, but the truth)
My way of do things I guess.
I don't see many sponsor her chime up when someone ask for parts unless they go directly to pm.

I get your point on sponsors and forum and all....just my point of view.

Wow what a fucking waste man. Fuck this place is trash. He's helping people save some coin and this place is ran by a guy who just wants money for this dieing site. Anyways good luck with that.

Les boy's, fâché vous pas, c'est très simple, je vais seulement recommander par PM maintenant et tout le monde va être heureux.

C'est seulement triste de voir que le forum ce porte mal a ce point, qu'il doivent effacer des post pour être sure de pouvoir survivre.

Et personne veux voir MR disparaitre

Back