Barrage inspection 40 west entre Langelier et Lacordaire

It's got so bad they have started pulling over cyclists and issuing fines for no reflectors on clipless pedals, reflectors being the wrong colors etc
Granny state, what a shithole this place has become. The roads are barely drive-able and they have the balls to stop people for investing money on their cars.

It's got so bad they have started pulling over cyclists and issuing fines for no reflectors on clipless pedals, reflectors being the wrong colors etc

Mauvaise couleurs c'est de l'abus,
mais qu'ils soit plus sévère avec le C.S.R. en général envers les cyclistes est une bonne affaires.
Y'a pas une tbk de journée que je rase pas d'en frapper un dans le centre ville et environs ( le plateau est terrible ... ! ) pcq ils passent sur les rouges , brulent les stop etc etc,
en plus de se crisser en plein milieu de la voie pour être certain de pas se faire squizer.

Un cycliste a Mtl ça se croit tout permis, ils aident pas leur causes ...

It`s crazy, because things will be getting worse and when the people making actual money start leaving, they will blame it on racism and climate change. I can`t wait to watch LCN talk about how racism caused Shitbecs demise and it`s all due to global warming.

It`s crazy, because things will be getting worse and when the people making actual money start leaving, they will blame it on racism and climate change. I can`t wait to watch LCN talk about how racism caused Shitbecs demise and it`s all due to global warming.

QC is actually experiencing a growth in people moving here from Toronto etc. Low cost of living, better public transit and such. Don't think I've ever heard people leave here because of climate change unless they are 65. Roads in large cities are pretty meh for the most part everywhere, cops are just tax collectors everywhere. I've been to many places and Montreal is still a great place to live.

QC is actually experiencing a growth in people moving here from Toronto etc. Low cost of living, better public transit and such. Don't think I've ever heard people leave here because of climate change unless they are 65. Roads in large cities are pretty meh for the most part everywhere, cops are just tax collectors everywhere. I've been to many places and Montreal is still a great place to live.

Here`s to hoping the tax collectors get more serious jobs.

As for cops being tax collectors... a lot of it also comes down to your attitude when they stop you, and what your driving history looks like.

I got off with a warning the other morning, my history is crystal clear, I kept my composure and spoke calmly, admitting my fault and I had all my papers ready when he walked up to me. I’m not saying I got off because of that, I def got lucky but still.

Other wise that was a 4-pointer and couple hundred bucks ticket.

Granny state, what a shithole this place has become. The roads are barely drive-able and they have the balls to stop people for investing money on their cars.
I have to say it, you and your brother, I'm so tired of hearing you cry. The only times I see you both post is to whine about Quebec. You never post for anything else. Yet after all those years, you are still living here and you take no actions but whining on forums

Chateauguay/Mercier font pas trop chier avec les chars modifié. Mais va pas a saint constant, si tu as les vitres teinté ils vont partir apres toi comme si tu venait de voler une banque (m'est arrivé dans le passé, roulais ben tranquille a 70 sur 132 en avant walmart pis PAF ticket)
Chateauguay cest un des pires je trouve, cest la que jme fais tout le temps pull over, ils ont vraiment rien a foutre la bas

Les couleurs de réflecteurs sur les vélos, ça a été amendé dans la version d'aujourd'hui du CSR. Des blancs c'est correct.

Ça en prend quand même sur les pédales. Honnêtement, j'ai aperçu une fois un cycliste à la dernière minute la nuit justement à cause de ses pédales. Il aurait mérité un ticket pour ne pas avoir de lumière lui. C'est pas essentiel sur les pédales si t'as la foutue lumière par contre.

ÇA date des années 60 ce règlement là probablement.

Le csr s'applique à tout le monde donc en principe, tu devrais avoir tes éléments de sécurité sur ton vélo, clip ou non. C'est pas à Toronto que la sonnette est obligatoire sur les vélos? Passible d'une amende et c'est bel et bien appliqué.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I can't tell you how many times I was upset as a pedestrian or as a jogger by a cyclist passing without warning on either side.

Le csr s'applique à tout le monde donc en principe, tu devrais avoir tes éléments de sécurité sur ton vélo, clip ou non. C'est pas à Toronto que la sonnette est obligatoire sur les vélos? Passible d'une amende et c'est bel et bien appliqué.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I have to say it, you and your brother, I'm so tired of hearing you cry. The only times I see you both post is to whine about Quebec. You never post for anything else. Yet after all those years, you are still living here and you take no actions but whining on forums

Oops are you triggered beautiful? We go to city meetings all the time, and do our part around our city. Sadly little people such as yourself don`t, what ends up happening is other cities push laws that require cities around to agree upon since most of the baby boomers want more safety. Honestly i would take more than 10 seconds to write this, but who are you anyway?

Oops are you triggered beautiful? We go to city meetings all the time, and do our part around our city. Sadly little people such as yourself don`t, what ends up happening is other cities push laws that require cities around to agree upon since most of the baby boomers want more safety. Honestly i would take more than 10 seconds to write this, but who are you anyway?

Boohoo, the idiot snowflake no one ever hears about is mad.

Lui pi sobt frère? Ces qui ce monde là?

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Les policiers a chateauguay sont plutot relaxe comparee au spetznas de montreal. Plus de thumbs up que de m arreter

Les pires que j’ai pu remarquer sont ceux de Terrebonne, Mascouche, sainte Thérèse de Blainville, Laval, Longueuil et certains postes de mtl.

Aucun problèmes avec la SQ partout où je vais.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back