Tint Shop

seph213

Hi guys

Looking for a good tint shop , quality work , possibly one that uses those ceramic tint and obviously not super expensive .

thanks in advance

Where you looking at? I don't know about the ceramic tints, but I had my wagon done 2 months ago by one of my neighbors who has a company who does dealers and everything. Paid 240 and the job is top notch. He even did the job at my house

They repel heat more. UV protection is already at 99%+ with standard carbon tints, but heat repulsion is greater with ceramic tints. I currently have them on my car and can attest to that...that said, I will be going back to carbon tints as the SunTek ceramic tints have a blueish hue that just bothers me. Most people don't even notice it, but I do.

For the record, when I say "we" I mean Jonathan of GTH Installations, through me and my detailing business as an additional service. As mentioned in the other thread, Jonathan is still out of commission for a while, so tints and PPF are on hold for the moment.

They repel heat more. UV protection is already at 99%+ with standard carbon tints, but heat repulsion is greater with ceramic tints. I currently have them on my car and can attest to that...that said, I will be going back to carbon tints as the SunTek ceramic tints have a blueish hue that just bothers me. Most people don't even notice it, but I do.

For the record, when I say "we" I mean Jonathan of GTH Installations, through me and my detailing business as an additional service. As mentioned in the other thread, Jonathan is still out of commission for a while, so tints and PPF are on hold for the moment.

how much would you charge for carbon tints ? i was not aware of that blue hue.

How much to do the back lights ? possibly the front if there's one light enough.

Just so you know i already have tints on my car. headlights were done with lamin X but its 2 dark and makes my car look ricer. i want something lighter kinda like what you get stock on the mark 4 GTI's

There's a place in brossard on Blvd matte that does good work, forgot the name.
but say you know a ups driver and hell take care of yu

how much would you charge for carbon tints ? i was not aware of that blue hue.

How much to do the back lights ? possibly the front if there's one light enough.

Just so you know i already have tints on my car. headlights were done with lamin X but its 2 dark and makes my car look ricer. i want something lighter kinda like what you get stock on the mark 4 GTI's

Window tint and headlight/taillight tint is completely different material.

Back