Photobucket and payback

peter2772000

Bastards came out with this $400/year crap in order to do 3rd party hosting. Du jour a lendemain. Everyone was/is pissed at them. I myself only recently learned how to post pics thru sites like MTL Racing themselves.

Looks like they're hurting, hopefully the higher ups are now pushing brooms after the stunt they pulled;
Dunno if this'll work or not;

http://mkt1.photobucket.com/ga/click/2-13824632-38-4923-11125-38372-77f55cd4f9-99eeab7bf5

What I was trying to post was the email I got from them, but the ad gets their pitch across. I'll do a screen grab below so that you get the jist of how they're now grovelling to get clients back. Hilarious. And they can kiss my ass
PB.jpg

Damn, can't find a way to post the image here. Long story short, they state in the email that new management wants to make things right. Laughable

Oh man thanks for the laugh. They can go fuck themselves.

All they ever did once they got good is become progressively worse and worse. Trying to become a social media platform, ruining the interface with cumbersome "modern design", putting up a ridiculous paywall when most people have instagram accounts.

"We are liberating your images."

https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004314254-Welcome-to-the-New-Photobucket-

Thanks fuckers, I'll just log in for the first time in 5 years and delete my account anyway.

My "problem" is the no advertisement "deal"
I couldn't care less about the advertisement on Photobucket. I'm not there 10hour a day anways...I upload, get the link and get out.
advertisement banner..who cares.....I want my hosting free!

^^ merci j'en cherchait un justement, mon dernier hébergeur vient de fermer... Il va falloir que je fix mes thread pour tout remplacer les photos mais on ne peu plus edit les thread après un certain temps comme avant...

If they'd come out and announced that in a few months, they'll start charging $20/month for 3rd party hosting, I'd have gladly paid. I don't believe in something for nothing. But du jour au lendemain, $400? WTF??? Who thought of this great PR?

Imageshack.us ont fait la même chose il y a quelques années...

Pour les liens temporaires rapides je vais sur imgbb.com

Back