Anyone know where I can get nano coating kit?

lord_galathon

I want to do it myself. Either the 9H or CQuartz kit. Amazon have it back ordered and if I have to wait 2 weeks for it I might as well just get it off aliexpress lol.

Anyone with a store carry it? I know Canadian Tyre don't carry that kind of stuff.

If by "9H" you're reffering to Ceramic Pro, then you can't get i. it's reserved for authorized and certified pros only. You can get CQuartz "over the counter" from eshine. If this is your first time, I'd advise trying to get someone who's used it before to show you because it's not easy and forgiving like wax.

Prep is key.

If by "9H" you're reffering to Ceramic Pro, then you can't get i. it's reserved for authorized and certified pros only. You can get CQuartz "over the counter" from eshine. If this is your first time, I'd advise trying to get someone who's used it before to show you because it's not easy and forgiving like wax.

Prep is key.

Yeah... I've watched the videos, one in particular is super clear and I bought the exact same product he uses:

Actually I got the 3.0:

I'm going to start with the Abarth which already requires minimal prepping since I just detailed it this week-end. All I really have to do is strip the wax I put, the paint is already perfect under there.

If I feel courageous enough I might do the CTS later this summer but the surface area is 4x the Abarth's and frankly I'd need a whole day just to prep it because it's swirl city: They insist on washing it each time we take it to the dealer for maintenance. No idea how they wash it but they definitely make the swirls.

Si je veux faire faire ma voiture avec ce produit la, combien ca coute environ et ou je peux le faire faire ???

Si je veux faire faire ma voiture avec ce produit la, combien ca coute environ et ou je peux le faire faire ???

Je pense MTL Auto Detail le fait - y'est sur MR mais je ne me rappelle pus son handle ici. Il est a l'Ile Perrot.

J'ignore le prix mais dans le forum de 124 il y a des gens qui ont payé 750$ pour la job. Je trouve ca steep un peu mais considere le temps que ca prend s'il faut prepper l'auto + le prix du produit.

Le kit se vend 150$ shipped.

Back