carte prepaye europe

tsx

est ce que quelqu<un pourrais me conseiller sur une carte sim pour l<europe?
Principalement la france mais aussi les pays scandinaves.
Besoin surtout de data mais un peu de texto et appel serait bon.

merci!

Si ton cell est débloqué juste va a nimporte quelle compagnie quand tu seras là-bas pis pogne toi une carte sim ! Thats it! Cest vraiment moins cher quici aussi

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

It doesn't matter anymore, with free roaming across the EU. Just grab wtv data plan you think is suitable wherever you land. You're talking about 5-10 euro difference max.

The best deal I found is with FREE MOBILE: 20€ + 10€ for the SIM. You get 100gb of data in France and 25gb roaming. Plus unlimited calls/txt to and from most countries. Valid for a month.

It doesn't matter anymore, with free roaming across the EU. Just grab wtv data plan you think is suitable wherever you land. You're talking about 5-10 euro difference max.

Actually it does matter because now some companies are blocking roaming altogether, especially for prepaid.

je sais mais je voulais juste l'avoir avant d'etre la bas si possible.

Si ton cell est débloqué juste va a nimporte quelle compagnie quand tu seras là-bas pis pogne toi une carte sim ! Thats it! Cest vraiment moins cher quici aussi

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks it does looks great, but as most providers they seem to need a local bank account and are restricted to locals.
thats why i wanted a prepaid one that i could maybe buy online and have it before getting there.

The best deal I found is with FREE MOBILE: 20€ + 10€ for the SIM. You get 100gb of data in France and 25gb roaming. Plus unlimited calls/txt to and from most countries. Valid for a month.

Actually it does matter because now some companies are blocking roaming altogether, especially for prepaid.

Thanks it does looks great, but as most providers they seem to need a local bank account and are restricted to locals.
thats why i wanted a prepaid one that i could maybe buy online and have it before getting there.

No no, you can use a Canadian credit card. I got mine from one of their automated vending machine. Took less than 2 minutes. Pop the SIM in your phone and it works right away no activation or wtv needed.

sounds good, out of curiosity do you remember if they ask/ enforce a local address?
and can you 'refill' the card online?

thanks!

No no, you can use a Canadian credit card. I got mine from one of their automated vending machine. Took less than 2 minutes. Pop the SIM in your phone and it works right away no activation or wtv needed.

sounds good, out of curiosity do you remember if they ask/ enforce a local address?
and can you 'refill' the card online?

thanks!

Just get another card if you run out.... If you need an addy just give your hotel..

Quand je suis allé en France cet été j'ai acheté la carte 20GB Orange sur Amazon et ça super bien fonctionné.

Aucune activation nécessaire. Juste à la mettre dans le téléphone en arrivant sur place et elle fonctionnait.

Aucun problème durant tout le voyage.

Par contre, elle ne fonctionne que durant 15 jours après l'activation je crois.

Question de même... Pour ceux qui ont des cells avec double SIM, est-ce que vous conservez la carte SIM d'ici du QC dans votre celluaire en plus de rajouter celle d'outre mer?

Back