Joe Rogan and GSP

Ronin

Legacy Member
From the JRE MMA Show #28.

What a great podcast much much better than his first appearance on the JRE. GSP might just be the best ambassador of Quebec alive today, we don't hear him in public enough.

Bro crush... ima gonna go confess in the appropriate thread.

Always had a lot of respect for GSP even tho I'm not a big UFC fan. Top notch guy in an ocean of douchebags.

listened to it twice , once while cleaning my house a few days ago , and now im listening to it again more carefully after 16hours of work.

might have to listen to it again lol.

In the first one he was clearly fucked up, I just started this one and he sounds coherent now.

Maybe not, I think he just learned to express himself "in public" since then. If you listen well, he talks about that past podcast liek he talks about a fight he lost, where he looked silly. I'm sure it fucked with his brain/ego and he trained himself in communication skills.

Listened last week, very interesting although it gets difficult to listen to sometimes, the accent is pretty strong still.

yeah required some active listening to understand what points GSP was trying to make, I'm surprised by how interested and knowledgeable he seems to be about paleontology.

I was never a fan of GSP but when it comes to game plans for a fight, respect, and a face for the sport. It's hard to find someone even close to his caliber.

GSP is a great athlete but a phenomenal person.

I met him once and he's a down to earth person. He doesn't let his fame get to his head at all and takes his sweet time with his fans.

I would agree that he is by far the greatest athlete Quebec has to offer right now.

Watched it a few days ago. Great interview. Some really interesting and funny moments. It was nice to see a non scriped interview like that. They touched on a lot of subjects and GSP does seem like a genuinely good dude.

It's a shame they don't promote other sports besides hockey.

I remember when GSP made his comeback in last november. On the RDS site they had news about a regular season Canadiens game. You had to scroll way down to see news of GSP making a comeback after 4 years, wtf.

Definitely one of the greatest athletes to come from Quebec. Too bad MMA isn't such a popular sport. He's considered as one of the GOATs across the world as far as MMA is concerned.

his english is fine, he just has this weird speech pattern that can make it hard to follow what he's saying. He's the same way in french.

Bin oui y'é correct sont anglais , il dit ce qu'il a a dire mais a l'occasion cherche un peu ses mots ou comment structurer sa phrase , le tout avec un accent tres fort ,
pour ça que je disais qu'il parle aussi bien que moi,
je comprend a 100% mais quand c'est le temps de parler l'anglais, moi et lui on est aussi bon un que l'autre.

tres bon podcast jai ecouter le 3h complet hier soir. le gars a fin est en retard pour son rdv avec freddy roach mais y prend le temps quand meme de demander a Rogan ces conseil de back spin kick. Priceless.

Le gars est le top king mais il est assez humble pour demander des conseils a un gars qui a pas combatu depuis 25 ans quand meme. Rogan a un tabarnak de kick.

super podcast. 3h, mais ça coule bien même si l'accent de GSP est assez lourd. On voit que c'est vraiment un bon gars. Pas trop de dinosaure par contre lol

Back