What does MR want to ask F1 driver Lance Stroll? Free premium membership giveaway.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I’m going to be interviewing Lance Stroll again this year and thought I’d ask the forum what they’d like to ask him now that he’s had a full F1 season under his belt.

Post your questions and if I use them you will receive a free premium membership to the forum :)

Interview is June 6 but I need the questions by tomorrow May 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to be interviewing Lance Stroll again this year and thought I’d ask the forum what they’d like to ask him now that he’s had a full F1 season under his belt.

Post your questions and if I use them you will receive a free premium membership to the forum :)

Interview is June 6 but I need the questions by tomorrow May 30.

If I don't have a question since I don't follow f1 racing, can I still have free premmy? Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My question:
Whats his favorite old school and modern racing sims video games? Why were they special to him?

My question:

Lance do you give a fuck about Montrealracing and Danny Geraghty?

Ask him about the difficulties surrounding Williams this season and how they are approaching next season. Is Papa Stroll brokering a back room deal with Paddy Lowe to get some Mercedes bits for 2019? Is a title sponsor being lined up for 2019 as Martini is leaving after this season. Ask real questions Vs the usual "what's your favourite car or food" Williams is 3seconds off the pace.. Sadly the questions need approval from Williams Press team.

Here is one.. "How does Kubicas feedback compare to that of Massas from last season. How does his advice translate into performance gains for you

Or " Williams is currently facing a very difficult season and with Martini leaving at the end of 2018 how is the team and driver's dealing with performance issues while trying to attract sponsors"

Give them hell.

As he clearly said during Monaco GP:

What's the point of racing ( that piece of shit Williams ) ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I'd ask him the following:

What is his relationship with the factory, how often does he go to Grove and how much time does he spend there?

How does Massa's departure affected him and how hard it is to partner up with a rookie? Is William now relying more on his input and telemetry data then before?

How do you prepare for a backfield start? Do you plan ahead for a safe / aggressive approach or do you go with the flow?

Last year there were rumours of a possible switch to Force India, is a move to a more competitive outfit possible?

Does everybody hate K Mag?

Does he sing better than Jacques Villeneuve?

Last edited:
Étant donné qu'il smash souvent, est-ce qu'il a appris a conduire avec une Mustang ?

Est-ce que sa perception des circuits a changé depuis qu'il est en F1? Est-ce que des circuits qu'il pensait aimer (ou qu'il aimait) sont finalement des circuits qu'il déteste (et vice-versa)

Back