Prix: 12.500$

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1359551556

20160419_151252.jpg
20170428_193802.jpg
20180602_111941.jpg
20180516_125629.jpg

francais en bas merci
I'm selling my mk6 GTI, this is the last generation made in Germany (so no Mexican/Brazilian "quality)
the car has very low mileage, only 110.000 KM
it was never driven in the winter, never driven on hot, humid days, rarely sees rain, non smoker, no food nor drinks in the car either. The backseats were used twice in its life. I only drive this car on cool summer nights and never give anyone lifts. The seats and the interior are 10/10 because no one sits in it other than me. I'm very meticulous about this car. Always 94 Octane. It rarely goes a week without me washing it in and out. It is always stored from october through may in a heated garage. I drive another car as my daily and take the GTI out whenever I know I won't see traffic or horrible drivers.
the car is very clean

- stage 1+ Tune from Unitronic (94 octane)
-APR Carbonio Stage 1 intake
-Black Forest Industries (BFI) Dog bone insert
-R8 red coils and Iridium BKR7EIX plugs
-upgraded diverter valve from the 2012 GTI metal
-VWMotorsport/H&R 1.8" lowering springs for that close fitment with zero rubbing issues
-VMR V710 18" mags on new Kuhmo PS91 tires, barely 2000 km
-SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch Daily with lightweight 19 pound Single Mass Flywheel, and upgraded metal ThrowOut Bearing
The clutch was broken in by driving it slow for two weeks (no boost), then conservative for another two weeks, then regular/ highway for a total on 6 weeks, 1600 KM, the clutch grips perfectly and is not too hard, but it is firm enough
-vent pod boost gauge
-Euro Replica LED Tail lights ( I have the oem ones also)
-Hood Bra comes with the car, so does the tow hook
-color-matched front lower bumper to white
of course, it has all the fun stuff a GTI has, such as cloth interior, A/C, sunroof, bluetooth, leather and red stitching flat bottom steering wheel, traction control/electric LSD, ETC.
I change the oils twice a summer; once the day I take it out and once more a week before I store it. It isnt necessary, but I'd rather pay for a bottle of oil and have peace of mind than to worry about it sitting for months with used oil. I use Liqui Moly 5w40

Other than a broken foglight bulb and a headlight auto-adjust sensor, The car doesn't require ANY repairs. it runs 10/10, it is also very quick, making around 280hp and 300 TQ, therefore if you're not serious or if you don't know how to drive manual, I will not sell it to you. I'm looking for someone who will take care of this car as well as I have. Please don't show up here expecting to test drive it and waste my time. If you're not serious, or if you're not into cars, then I will not sell it to you. I would like to sell it, but not to just anyone.
I'm selling it because I've finished my studies and I've got myself a great job and I'm looking into getting an M2.

The price I'm looking for is 12.500$ NON NEGO, NO TRADES
you can compare mine with any GTI in the entire province of Quebec and you'll quickly realise that this is the one you're looking for.
I have thousands of pictures of my car, but Kijiji doesn't let me post more because they're too big. If for some reason the pictures are blurry, I'd be more than happy to email you more.
Thank you

Bonjour, je mets ma GTI MK6 a vendre
l'auto a 110.000KM, tres bas pour son age, a cause que je l'utilise just pendant l'ete. Pour etre plus precis, le circule avec l'auto pendant les nuits frais- jamais rouler en hiver, durant des tempetes, rarement dans la pluie, etc. Toujours entreposer entre les mois d'octobre et mai. Bref, je l'utilise juste quand je sais qu'il n'a pas du traffique apres 19h. J'ai un autre char que j'utilise comme "daily".
l'interieur esr 10/10 propre, non-fumeur

j'ai mentionne les petites modifications en haut

Je cherche quelqu'un qui va aimer l'auto comme je l'ai aimer. SVP n'essayez pas de faire perdre mon temps, si vous n'etes pas serieux, si vous ne connaissez pas comment conduire manuelle, ou si vous n'etes pas pas quelqu'un qui va prendre soin de mon auto, je vais vous refuser. J'ai terminer mes etudes et j'ai trouver une bonne carriere et je veux vendre la GTI parce que je vais m'acheter une BMW M2.

Le prix est 12.500$ NON NEGO, PAS D'ECHANGES
comparez ma GTI a n'importe autre GTI sur le marche au Quebec, vous alez voir qu'il n'a pas une autre comme celle-ci.
j'ai des milliers de photos de l'auto, mais Kijiji ne me laisse pas en mettre plus. Si jamais vous en voulez d'autres, je peux vous les envoyer par email.
merci

Back