Anyone pick up a Model 3 yet?

Going to tesla tonight to order a model 3 or model s, asked to test drive a demo unit.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

all things considered i'm going to order my Tesla Model S 2018 tomorrow.

I've ran the numbers numerous time and the price difference between an AWD Model 3 w/ enhanced autopilot and the higher interest rates on Model 3 isn't worth it.
Considering also that it's a brand new car, lots of things will come up as usual.
Model S is a much more mature car, cargo space is double, very important for me with road bikes/dogs/kids to come.
Not to mention the Model S is much more quicker than the 3.
Also, supercharging/internet is included with MS, not with M3, etc, etc.

By far my most expensive car ever lol but I plan on keeping it for a while (6-8 years)
Will post pics when I receive mine, should be by end of August, black on black, ill get limo tints on it ASAP, if anyone has a shop to recommend that knows how to do it on Teslas on south shore or montreal let me know
From modded loud-as-fck C6 Corvette to Tesla, I bet you don't see that often

Next time you see your friend, take some time and look at the body panel & overall fit & finish of the car. It is subpar for a $60K car, still a lot of work to do.

I looked at one last week in Montreal and panel gaps were not consistent. Most consumers don't care, I am one who does.

this hold true for the S and X.. no exception here. As a detailer, I also notice those detail big time. lol

I've ran the numbers numerous time and the price difference between an AWD Model 3 w/ enhanced autopilot and the higher interest rates on Model 3 isn't worth it.
Considering also that it's a brand new car, lots of things will come up as usual.
Model S is a much more mature car, cargo space is double, very important for me with road bikes/dogs/kids to come.

By far my most expensive car ever lol but I plan on keeping it for a while (6-8 years)
Will post pics when I receive mine, should be by end of August, black on black, ill get limo tints on it ASAP, if anyone has a shop to recommend that knows how to do it on Teslas on south shore or montreal let me know

Est-ce vrai que Telsa ne prennent aucun trade-in / vente d'accommodation ?

le voisin a mes parents m'a dit qu'il ne voulait pas son pickup , pourtant y'a une passe de cash a faire avec son modèle , y'a même pas pu récupérer les taxes

Est-ce vrai que Telsa ne prennent aucun trade-in / vente d'accommodation ?

le voisin a mes parents m'a dit qu'il ne voulait pas son pickup , pourtant y'a une passe de cash a faire avec son modèle , y'a même pas pu récupérer les taxes
Just ordered my Model S, black, autopilot, should have it early September

Oui y prenne des trade in.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

It's not about fitting a narrative. His attention is being diverted from core goals, yes or no?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's not about fitting a narrative. His attention is being diverted from core goals, yes or no?

With a company as diverse as Tesla what exactly is the core goal other than to accelerate the worlds transition to renewable energy? If donations to people/political parties are needed to open a dialogue and increase business then i'd say he's in line with core goals.

How did the shopping experience went?

With a company as diverse as Tesla what exactly is the core goal other than to accelerate the worlds transition to renewable energy? If donations to people/political parties are needed to open a dialogue and increase business then i'd say he's in line with core goals.
For sure. Spends more time on Twitter than caring for his company.

His latest move: calling the Thai divers out with derogatory terms.

Back