Anyone pick up a Model 3 yet?

Mastermis

Surprised to not see a post about someone picking one up. I would assume some on MR got one of the early purchase slots.
I believe deliveries have started in Montreal now, unless my intel is wrong?

PS : Danny. Would be good to have an electric car category.

Wasn't it originaly announced at like 35K vs. the actual 50K ?

Im sure alot of people retracted themselves out of the early slots after seeing the difference in the original announced price.

In Quebec we are broke, so we ordered a lot of cars, but all 35 K models.

So we'll probably get ours in the fall of 2022

Wasn't it originaly announced at like 35K vs. the actual 50K ?

Im sure alot of people retracted themselves out of the early slots after seeing the difference in the original announced price.
Tesla ont commencer à livré les modèle qui sont loaded avant les modele de base à 35/40k.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

I know clement has ordered one and like everyone else he doesn't want the fully loaded one. Waiting for a small battery but AWD version, I guess he'll have it in 2025.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I had my deposit but got it reimbursed. I knew there were delays but with all the negative shit around Telsa, I'm gonna wait a bit. Once they are rolling in full production I probably will reconsider. The high model(bigger battery) is over 60k...(with 500km range)

I thought given our winters they would only sell the 3 with the extra range battery because of the range in cold weather up here?

le voisin a mon père en a une ! une blanche , en personne le modèle est vraiment wierd

vite vite , ça ressemble a une vielle mazda 3 , c'est même plus petit que les nouvelles civic berline 2018

I thought given our winters they would only sell the 3 with the extra range battery because of the range in cold weather up here?

I guess if you're paying for it anything is possible.
I saw a review of the chevy BOLT that has a 380km range on a full charge, the dude was driving in the winter (-10c) and it dropped to mid/high 200s...

Too pricey for what it is. Tesla needs cash, entry-level model delayed indefinitely. How would you feel driving around in a $65K car with half-ass assembly, panel gaps, and now seat updates...

Elon Musk recently mentioned that Tesla has made some updates to the Model 3 for ride comfort, including some suspension upgrades, but they also updated the backseat.

Today, we get a first quick look at the upgraded backseat cushions.

The updates came after some complaints about ride comfort.

Tesla addressed it through a slight update to its suspension system and Musk even suggested that owners could simply reduce the pressure inside the tires by about 10% to improve comfort – though that should come with an efficiency hit, which in turn will result in a loss of range.

But when it comes to comfort for rear passengers, Tesla actually updated the backseat in order to make it a smoother ride.

A reader sent us an image of the new Model 3 (VIN 18,XXX) with the updated backseat (on the right) and here it is next to an older version of the seats (VIN 14,XXX) on the left:

https://electrek.co/2018/06/02/tesla-model-3-new-backseat/

I guess if you're paying for it anything is possible.
I saw a review of the chevy BOLT that has a 380km range on a full charge, the dude was driving in the winter (-10c) and it dropped to mid/high 200s...

From what I've seen on the Tesla forums, Canadians are losing like ~30% battery efficiency in -10 and colder temps in their S and X model.

seems normal.

too bad the BOLT has a Chevy badge , because it's basically is a Base model 3 already here

i wonder if the dealers have too many like in the US, and are giving discounts

Je viens d'avoir un idée de malade qui serait ULTRA rentable au Quebec.

Tu installe des magnetos dans les shocks des chars électrique au Quebec. Fac a chaque fois que la suspension bouge, ca crée de l'électricité.

Tu pourrais probablement faire le métropolitain a l'infinie!

c'est normal que ca drop en hiver, 100+ km me surprend pas.

ya aussi un update OTA pour le systeme de freins qui était trop poche.

Je viens d'avoir un idée de malade qui serait ULTRA rentable au Quebec.

Tu installe des magnetos dans les shocks des chars électrique au Quebec. Fac a chaque fois que la suspension bouge, ca crée de l'électricité.

Tu pourrais probablement faire le métropolitain a l'infinie!

brb jmen va breuveter ca.

My neighbor has a red one. Ugly piece of shit in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back