Event Coverage: GP Photos / Prenez le volant d’une voiture de Formule 1 Williams Racing au Portugal

da3e30703d19b7f9542476cad779a5c2.jpg

Downtown is nuts.. the atmosphere is like nothing I've experienced before! The cops seem to be tolerating revving up but not launch control or burnoits. I revved up the R8 V10 for 2 blocks before heading off , the crowds of people lining the street were epic

Cops were pulling over people launching their cars or doing burnouts. They didn't seem to care about revving up or making noise

One guy in the MECC got a 450$ ticket for reving up, they do care it’s so fucking pathetic lol

One guy in the MECC got a 450$ ticket for reving up, they do care it’s so fucking pathetic lol

I was there around 6:30 and the cops seemed to busy with crowd control to care about noise. Yea if you were pounding off the rev limiter or doing something dumb the cops would have a word with you. My heart won't bleed someone in MECC getting a 450$ ticket... There was a guy in an Aventador making multiple passes on Ste Catherine, I was totally expecting a fire to breakout from the rev battle on the Lambos.

I was there around 6:30 and the cops seemed to busy with crowd control to care about noise. Yea if you were pounding off the rev limiter or doing something dumb the cops would have a word with you. My heart won't bleed someone in MECC getting a 450$ ticket... There was a guy in an Aventador making multiple passes on Ste Catherine, I was totally expecting a fire to breakout from the rev battle on the Lambos.

I won't cry either, Im not a fan of reving my car no matter what kind of car I have, but common this is the grand prix and the crowd is asking for it, giving tickets for reving is just ridiculous...

I won't cry either, Im not a fan of reving my car no matter what kind of car I have, but common this is the grand prix and the crowd is asking for it, giving tickets for reving is just ridiculous...

Luck of the draw.. they need to hand out **some** tickets for it. Can't have a complete pass. I drove for 2-3 blocks then turned down Metcalfe, headed to dinner. I am still shocked at the crowds lining the street, I've never seen anything like it

Project One at the AMG party last night

Attachments

• 6BC94719-EB8E-428E-9B61-371633E40DF3.jpg
    6BC94719-EB8E-428E-9B61-371633E40DF3.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 203
They think the Habs are still in the playoffs.
:lock:

Luck of the draw.. they need to hand out **some** tickets for it. Can't have a complete pass. I drove for 2-3 blocks then turned down Metcalfe, headed to dinner. I am still shocked at the crowds lining the street, I've never seen anything like it

Saw that car near my place friday. Offset was awful.

J'étais downtown avec ma blonde hier soir et c'est fou la quantité de monde qui était là. Par contre c'était la première fois que j'y allais le soir du grand prix, alors je peux pas comparer avec les années antérieures. Pas de photos mais j'ai vu quelques raretés en dehors des traditionnelles Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche etc

La police qui donne des tickets au monde qui rev wtfff!!! Le resto fancy sur sherbrooke proche de guy avait un line up de fou! Jpense y'avait une vingtaine dexotiques en face hier soir :)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

La golden SV de autoempire a pogné un ticket pour être trop basse haha, n’importe quoi.

En tk, cet année j’ai jamais vue autant de supercar. Pas bcp de Ferrari, mais des lambo y’en avait a profusion. Bcp de douchebag à la Avo dedans. Ils font quoi c’est douch là dans la vie?

La golden SV de autoempire a pogné un ticket pour être trop basse haha, n’importe quoi.

En tk, cet année j’ai jamais vue autant de supercar. Pas bcp de Ferrari, mais des lambo y’en avait a profusion. Bcp de douchebag à la Avo dedans. Ils font quoi c’est douch là dans la vie?

Y’en a beaucoup qu’on sait pas ils font quoi (et on veut peut-etre pas savoir non plus...) mais Avo et le gars de la SV gold sont tous les deux des proprios de shop/dealers...

Y’en a beaucoup qu’on sait pas ils font quoi (et on veut peut-etre pas savoir non plus...) mais Avo et le gars de la SV gold sont tous les deux des proprios de shop/dealers...

Je sais pour avo (toyz) et auto empire.
Mais même à ca, avo c’est crissement louche ces affaires haha. Ça reste qu’il a l’air d’un gars nice.
J’ai quand même trouvé ça drôle qu’il se fasse refuser une place au bar George hier avec son ami de la lambo grise.

La police qui donne des tickets au monde qui rev wtfff!!! Le resto fancy sur sherbrooke proche de guy avait un line up de fou! Jpense y'avait une vingtaine dexotiques en face hier soir :)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Il y a une coupe de lambo qui sonnent très bien, mais ça reste cave de se mettre au neutre pour revver presque au cutoff en ville.

Je suis alle chercher ma douce au resto vendredi soir au centre-ville. J'aurais jamais pense qu une voiture (370Z) au design qui date de 15 ans et de moins de 30K aurait attiré autant d attention

Back