Shop with Competitive pricing on Michelins

Assman

Hi guys,

Im looking to replace my aging pilot super sports.

Looking at either the new michelin pilot sport 4S, or a possibly a less aggresive compound and going with the michelin pilot A/S 3 +. Both in staggered fitment.

Id like to support a local shop, who around town (including north & south shores) should I call?

Sizes:
225/40/18
255/35/18

Thanks!

@ Assman, I shopped around 2-years ago and got the best price at M S Continental Pneus & Svc (Thimens, VSL). They were Michelin AS/3+ 245/40/18. Speak with George.

Handler. Handler. Handler.

1955 Charland (8,80 km)
Montréal, QC H1Z 1A3
(514) 548-2181

Karim or Paul will take good care of you.

I have shoped a lot around in the past weeks for Pilot Sport 4S for my cayman.

After about 6 quotes, the best (by far) for Michelins were at Perry Auto in Laval.

At least 10% less than the second best quote.

I have not made quotes at Handler though, might be worth a shot

Pneus à rabais are awful when you get to non mass produced cars sizes

Perry x2
J’ai dû en acheter 2 cette saison du à une crevaison et il était environ 10% moins cher que partout ailleurs. Service A1 et shipping très rapide.

Be careful when ordering from pneusarabais. I ordered the 4S for $194 per tire(retarded cheap) and was delivered the regular 4 (not even advertised for sale) not 4s. When I called to complain they didn't know what I was talking about. Since then they have updated the price on the 4S to $246/tire. All this to say, if you do end up planning on ordering through their site I would call them first to make sure

I hav epersonaly bought 3 sets of tires from pneuarabais and every time it has been the cheapest price and there were no mistakes. That said, I have what I assume is a standard size.

225/45R18

and 205/60R16 for winter

^^bought 4 sets in the past 2 years, always had a great experience and great price. Only, this time, they were way off compared to competition on the Pilot Sport 4S in cayman size

Bought 4x PS4S this spring at Perry.

Shopped around all winter long, they were the best option I found.

I think it safe to say that we have a solid price on Michelins- especially Pilot 4s and Sport Cup 2s as we have sold quite a few sets this season so far.

Thank you MR for your continued support.
The website reflects free shipping prices, if you do not see us as the best price- email me and I will make it happen.

Go for the PS4S.

I have the A/S 3+ and it's just a sporty all season. It's nothing compared to a real pilot sport.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Je ne me prends pas une cenne sur les pneus et je facture seulement la pose et le balancement . Appelle moi demain si tu n a pas déjà trouvé . Www.hillauto.ca

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back