** Official 2018-2019 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

Sur le 3-0 j'etais certain que Caroline ferait un CBJ et reviendrait. J'ai pas trop ete decu meme s'ils ont fini par perdre 4-2 ils ont failli passer proche!

Good job blue jackets.....now all they have to do is NOT repeat what they did last year by losing the next 4 games lol

A Pittsburgh ils ont eu un gardien qui goale des ballons de plage vs un gardien Lenher qui goale sur la tete et suit une longue tradition des Islanders d'avoir des gardiens en colere (Billy Smith, Miller...)

^ did you even watch the game.....Murray was super solid yesterday make a ton of key saves, doesn't help that Eberle / Nelson have more goals than entire Pens roster....SMH

Lehner came down a lot and is not the angry alcoholic he once was, resulting in his success this year, I guess you missed that too....

^ did you even watch the game.....Murray was super solid yesterday make a ton of key saves, doesn't help that Eberle / Nelson have more goals than entire Pens roster....SMH

Lehner came down a lot and is not the angry alcoholic he once was, resulting in his success this year, I guess you missed that too....

Murray gave up one or two bad goals per game, what the hell are you smoking? Lenher got stars in the three last games.

Oh and about Lenhner: Yeah I missed the part where he beat up Hornqvist last night:

57209149_10158529093759546_6054797125827428352_o.jpg

Ya ya, every goalie would have done that, Hornqvist shoved him to start shit up. A couple of stick slaps on the ass is not beating up someone, especially in hockey terms.

Lehner is not the crazy eyes he used to be, Murray also can not carry the team if the Malkins / Crosbys / Letagns dont show up.

BTW youre very good at exaggerating. SMH

sans parlé de tatar vs paccio

Tatar

25 buts
33 passes
58 points
+23

Paccio

22 buts
18 passes
40 points

En plus de suzuki et un choix de 2. Not bad for now

Can we get an updated point count for the playoffs between these 2 players please. Thanks my man.

Quand Pacio joue avec un vrai joueur de centre de premier niveau......

Très heureux pour lui honnêtement.

La bonne nouvelle est que TB et Pitts ont le même nombre de victoire que le CH en série cette année.

Back