Gofundme worthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trupower Distribution

I want peoples opinion if I should start a gofundme for my sons best friend. 3 days ago my son and his friend were playing fortnite, some kid in their party asked if he wanted to trade skins, etc. So Elijah says ya I do. The other kid asks for his account credentials and says I'll transfer over the stuff. As adults we all know what is about to happen. Without thinking, he is 14 he sends it to the other kid. He gets signed out from his ps4 and he tried signing in from his phone, so the little hacker fucker says if you keep trying to sign in I cant do it. The hacker changed his password and his recovery account email. Pretty much stole his account with over 600$ worth of skins and money spent on the game. Thing is the family is not rich, his mother does work, she works hard for her money and she tries her best to please her son by giving him money for his game, no father in the picture so solo income. My question is, should I start a gofundme to get the money back so he can start over and get his skins and other things back? I know he's not dying, he was oblivious to what would happen, but still thought it would work out. I will get screen shots of money spent, and how it all happened. No racial slurs, no dumb jokes, he made a mistake and has learnt his lesson. Yes or no? Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Personally I would say not worthy
Also has he contacted Sony or the gaming company to see if they can assist?

I don't think gofundme was created for that kind of situation... if people over-use the service, people will stop encouraging the different fundings..

It's just a game... it's as bad as someone who didn't make a back-up and lost everything over it.

just my 0.02$.

not worthy.

Il devrait p-e prendre ça comme une leçons et arrêter de porter de l'importance à dépenser de l'argent sur un jeu video.

I want peoples opinion if I should start a gofundme for my sons best friend. 3 days ago my son and his friend were playing fortnite, some kid in their party asked if he wanted to trade skins, etc. So Elijah says ya I do. The other kid asks for his account credentials and says I'll transfer over the stuff. As adults we all know what is about to happen. Without thinking, he is 14 he sends it to the other kid. He gets signed out from his ps4 and he tried signing in from his phone, so the little hacker fucker says if you keep trying to sign in I cant do it. The hacker changed his password and his recovery account email. Pretty much stole his account with over 600$ worth of skins and money spent on the game. Thing is the family is not rich, his mother does work, she works hard for her money and she tries her best to please her son by giving him money for his game, no father in the picture so solo income. My question is, should I start a gofundme to get the money back so he can start over and get his skins and other things back? I know he's not dying, he was oblivious to what would happen, but still thought it would work out. I will get screen shots of money spent, and how it all happened. No racial slurs, no dumb jokes, he made a mistake and has learnt his lesson. Yes or no? Thanks guys.

Are you serious?? Please tell me you did this post for the Lol??

Spending 600$ on skin for his son addiction in videogame?? Is this the new generation of parenting?

fuck that let her/him learn the lesson.

/close thread

Are you serious?? Please tell me you did this post for the Lol??

Spending 600$ on skin for his son addiction in videogame?? Is this the new generation of parenting?

fuck that let her/him learn the lesson.

/close thread
No dead serious thread.

$600 worth of stuff doesn't mean he paid for all of it, I'm assuming some of it can be earned in the game.

But no, not worth a gofundme.

If you feel that badly about it, you can poney a few hundred from your own pocket and help him get what he valued the most back.

Upteirs is the little hacker fucker.
75a893947fed998cdf29c6207252a4b6.jpg
a9298ba2eef0a822ad3e6c6d59f8ae9b.jpg

c'est à cause d'histoire de gofundme de marde de même que je pourte même plus attention à ce site là

tu dis que ca famille a pas beaucoup d'argent mais le kiddo a 600$ de skin virtuel dans un jeux!

J,ai même pas 600$ de jeux vidéo tout court!

criss de génération de fucktard, belle réalité!!!

gofundme c'est pour le monde dans le BESOIN people that are in NEED, pas une esti d'enfant roi qui sort pas de chez eux

ca va lui faire du bien de sortir dehors un peu et de se rendre compte qu'il a agis en épais et il va apprendre

autrement tu va lui apprendre comme la majorité des enfants d'aujourd'hui : ''si tu merde il va tout le temps avoir quelqu'un (société) pour te sauver le cul c'est donc jamais de ta faute!'' sti de génération matrimoniale castré de marde

------------------

Would say not worthy :)

tbh if my dad found out I spent $600 on a game at 12-13 when he was busting his ass to put bread on the table, it would have been a well merited belting session.

Let him have this as the cost of his first lesson not to trust anyone online, doesn't matter if they are online BFFs for years, unless you really know them IRL they are not really your friends so no trust. Let him start from scratch and build it back up on his own, you don't learn if people bail you out when you screw up.

Also for everyone who played wow in here, how much money have you guys spent? Or what about GTA when it came out, how much money spent? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back