T’es venu nous narguer chez nous?

I don't like Trudeau, but what exactly did he do wrong? The other guy just looks like some poor as fuck BS who doesn't speak a word of English and who wants Quebec to separate.

PET était un traître, sans le moindre doute (il a crossé tout le monde: le Québec, et tout le reste du Canada).

JT est un traître envers tous les Canadiens pour son dogme socio-communiste politique au nom de la diversité culturelle à outrance.

I don't like Trudeau, but what exactly did he do wrong? The other guy just looks like some poor as fuck BS who doesn't speak a word of English and who wants Quebec to separate.
Tantôt j'ai entendu un gars sur son balcon dire avec un gros accent de quoi du genre "on va les avoir les esti d'anglais". J'avais le goût de lui dire qu'il vient de déménager dans la mauvaise section de st henri, au moins la moitié de ma rue est anglophone...

PET était un traître, sans le moindre doute (il a crossé tout le monde: le Québec, et tout le reste du Canada).

JT est un traître envers tous les Canadiens pour son dogme socio-communiste politique au nom de la diversité culturelle à outrance.

PET did what needed to be done. Lots of original hardliners are still butt hurt over October of 1970. Oddly enough in today's world the FLQ Cells would have lasted a total of 12 minutes

Sadly people like that guy in the video are the reason a divide still exists. Personally the 24th has become a celebration of Quebec which I am all for

PET did what needed to be done. Lots of original hardliners are still butt hurt over October of 1970. Oddly enough in today's world the FLQ Cells would have lasted a total of 12 minutes

Sadly people like that guy in the video are the reason a divide still exists. Personally the 24th has become a celebration of Quebec which I am all for

PET a détruit ce que Lester B Pearson a construit et consolidé: l'unité canadienne.

C'est pas une question d'être butthurt. Ce qu'il a fait est inexcusable, peu importe le degré de légalité et on n'a pas à se fermer la gueule devant la toute puissance des lobbys multiculturelles.

Bravo à cet homme qui est allé au front seul devant des 100 000 (télé)spectateurs. Trudeau n'a pas encore ce qu'il mérite par rapport à son mépris de la société distinct qu'est le Québec. Telle merde tel fils.

Sadly people like that guy in the video are the reason a divide still exists.

Right, surely it has nothing to do with the folks in the west island "solitude" where people are born and raise without ever bothering to learn and/or speak french.

Right, surely it has nothing to do with the folks in the west island "solitude" where people are born and raise without ever bothering to learn and/or speak french.
There's problems on both sides but I want to believe the majority can coexist

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

It's not like Quebec culture does a good job incorporating anyone that's not white francophone into the definition of Quebecois.

There's problems on both sides but I want to believe the majority can coexist

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Durant le règne de Lester B Pearson, il n'y avait pas de problème. Toutes les provinces se parlaient, le Québec avait son veto (qui en avait jamais abusé) et tout le monde travaillait ensemble.

Lorsque PET a pris le pouvoir, il a décidé de chier, plus d'une fois, dans le ventilateur. Sa propre progéniture est en train de faire le même travail.

Back