Confession automobile thread

Je fais plier les miroirs aussi avec le trailer, j'en ai plie 2 cette annee seulement.
Le monde ont de la misere a laisser passer un truck avec trailer.
Ils apprennent a la dur.

Last edited:
Je fais plier les miroirs aussi avec le trailer, j'en ai plie 2 cette annee seulement.
Le monde ont de la misere a laisser passer un truck avec trailer.
Ils apprennent a la dur.

Tu fais bien. Le pire c'est quand tu laisses passer un gars avec un trailer et qu'un autre ambitionne et te coupe la place en plus de bloquer le gars avec son trailer.

Faut avoir conduit avec un trailer pour comprendre la plaie du monde qui défende leur 10pi de route comme si c'était la chose la plus précieuse au monde.

Je laisse toujours une distance de 1 à 2 char en avant de moi dans le traffic et c'est merveilleux de voir le monde en arrière se faire aller les baguettes dans les airs parce que '' j'avance pas'' . Bien non le crétin, je fais juste moduler ma vitesse pour pas avoir à fouerrer les freins aux 2 secondes pour pas rentrer dans le cul du gars en avant.

Last edited:
La journée a job a fini de bonne heure aujourd'hui.. j'ai un booster qui a chier sur mon Western Star 4700.. metton qu'à 70lbs d'air ca brake pas fort fort..
034c5148931355f9faa8d5732f3c24cf.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

I confess I miss driving the grey car. I have some diff issues and while I was working on it I noticed my gastank was leaking. That low life is rough on it. That was a month ago I put it away until today and I miss the ugly duckling.

Keep 4:10s or go 3:55 is the new question.

why not in between 3.73...???

I really wanted 4.10`s in my vic but straight pipe.....at 110 on the highway my ears are gonna bleed! lool

Last edited:
je confess que le prochain qui part un thread sur la sortie d'un nouveau SUV je le mets sur ma ban list pendant 1 mois. suvracing.com

J'te comprends, j'hais la mode des SUV. C'est à chier à conduire. J'avais un grand vitara manuel et c'était drôle, mais crissement slow et pas agile.

why not in between 3.73...???

I really wanted 4.10`s in my vic but straight pipe.....at 110 on the highway my ears are gonna bleed! lool

I can almost guarantee my car is louder with mufflers and it's more like the car is programmed for 3:27 gears and shift points are poop with the 4:10s so 3:55s are one step up and would be better. But the 4:10s are stupid fun and with Od on the highway it turns about 2500-3000rpm from 120-140kmh. It just limits me to 180kmh but I shouldn't be up there anyways.

^^^ what mufflers do u have...??? and do they drone....

ahhhhh i'm guessing a tune could help with the shift point tho! but $$$$

^^^ what mufflers do u have...??? and do they drone....

ahhhhh i'm guessing a tune could help with the shift point tho! but $$$$

Magnaflows and no. The previous setup was louder with 12 inch summit knockoff mufflers. I might do that again with the vomet comet and delete that back cats.

The big difference is the size, stock is 2" and no matter what I have done it was always quieter.

I've had straight piped, flowmasters, borlas, and magnaflows over the years on various crown vics,town cars and grand marquis.
The summit knockoff were the loudest but the muffler case is tiny. The magnaflows sound the best so far. At least to me but the car has full cat delete, 2.5inch h-pipe, the mufflers and 2.25 tailpipes into 3inch tips. it is not the stock setup at all.

I love the sound of magnaflows but just not loud enough I find, a bit like borla's! Flowmasters are louder but raspy....

Ur setup is not much different from mine! But I went with h pipe after the cats into 4" tips, the whole setup 2.25". I don't even wanna imagine how loud it would be with no cats loool

Je confesse que j'ai cherché pendant un bon 5 minutes comment mettre une Mercedes à Drive. C'est quoi l'estie d'idée de mettre un shifter à colonne dans un char de ce prix là?

Back