Confession automobile thread

Germany and Britain take beer seriously. For off the shelf stuff Bitburger is my go to.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
By law, most German brewers must manufacture piss tasting beer to use their regional label and call it beer. Very outdated if you ask me, it's not like they're protecting a product that tasted good to begin with.

By law, most German brewers must manufacture piss tasting beer to use their regional label and call it beer. Very outdated if you ask me.
I have no issues with German or Czechoslovakian beer. Is all of it good? No but it's better than most crap microbrewery are making here. Not everyone wants a 100ibu beer when they get home

I have no issues with German or Czechoslovakian beer. Is all of it good? No but it's better than most crap microbrewery are making here. Not everyone wants a 100ibu beer when they get home

Sounds like you don't like beer taste to begin with... Screw those tasteless German's piss.

Sounds like you don't like beer taste to begin with... Screw those tasteless German's piss.
Ah yes the beer experts on MR. A German larger or Pisner or British cask style ale (Wells, Abbot) will be my usual go to'. While I do enjoy IPAs I don't enjoy 75+ IBU stuff sitting outside in the heat.

Sorry I've offended you snobs. You people clearly have better taste.

Ah yes the beer experts on MR. A German larger or Pisner or British cask style ale (Wells, Abbot) will be my usual go to'. While I do enjoy IPAs I don't enjoy 75+ IBU stuff sitting outside in the heat.

Sorry I've offended you snobs. You people clearly have better taste.

There's alot more locally then IPA. Anything from Sutton Brouerie or brasserie Dunham is delicious. Closer in style to Belgium though.

dude buvez sque vous voulez.

moi lhiver cest dla scotch ale pi un peu de IPA.

L'été cest plus du style pilsner ou biere mexicaine. Un peu de IPA aussi mais moins d'amertume, beaucoup de biere au fruit. Saint-Barnabé sud au fraise FTWWW

dude buvez sque vous voulez.

moi lhiver cest dla scotch ale pi un peu de IPA.

L'été cest plus du style pilsner ou biere mexicaine. Un peu de IPA aussi mais moins d'amertume, beaucoup de biere au fruit. Saint-Barnabé sud au fraise FTWWW
Much the same with scotch in winter. It was nice to be out having beer at the Brewery last week tho.
81debe1864df019ddfe0ddc0c0317532.jpg

Arguing about who has the best beer is the same as arguing over who makes the best pizza or takes the biggest shit.

Pizza toppings is to each their own. Best pizza can be measured objectively.

Back