Confession automobile thread

Aucun problème voir du monde faire des line up pour acheter des produits overpriced

lol @ payer un prime sur le pdsf et faire des line up!

Petit check de valeur s'impose...

GT car allocation has always been a shit show. You need to know someone that knows another person with a magic wand.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

^^ En effet, elle me fait pensé à la Macan dans sa grosseur/vocation... juste le nom que je catch pas... dans ma tête mustang c'est un char "sport" rwd et non un SUV.

Il aurait pu nommé ça n'importe quoi autre... en tk.

^^ En effet, elle me fait pensé à la Macan dans sa grosseur/vocation... juste le nom que je catch pas... dans ma tête mustang c'est un char "sport" rwd et non un SUV.

En plein ça! Ce n’est pas la meilleure décision de Ford, mais chose certaine le design est très réussi

Ça manque de cylindres et de trop de portes en fait. Marketing de marde pour vendre sous une notoriété

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Ok, ça l’air «*plate*», mais ça marche dont bien un RAV4 prime?

Tu dois en surprendre quelques un sur un départ en tout cas

Je confesse que j'ai restée bouche bée dans le stationement d'un Walmart aujourd'hui :
Jamais j'ai pensé que un 6 Decembre 2020 je vois ca:
Pure coincidence que je regarde et je vois Auto 1 : pneus ete ( de plus pas mal fini...). Je decide de continuer.
auto 2 : pneus hiver . Auto 3. ete. 4 : hiver . 5:ete. 6:ete ; 7: ete. 8 hiver. 9 hiver

Je confesse que j'ai restée bouche bée dans le stationement d'un Walmart aujourd'hui :
Jamais j'ai pensé que un 6 Decembre 2020 je vois ca:
Pure coincidence que je regarde et je vois Auto 1 : pneus ete ( de plus pas mal fini...). Je decide de continuer.
auto 2 : pneus hiver . Auto 3. ete. 4 : hiver . 5:ete. 6:ete ; 7: ete. 8 hiver. 9 hiver

Hey Karen did you make sure to call the policeman? I mean it is 6 days in and I am sure since the pandemic we have all forgotten how to drive on all seasons since 2008?

Hey Karen did you make sure to call the policeman? I mean it is 6 days in and I am sure since the pandemic we have all forgotten how to drive on all seasons since 2008?

On the internet you can be anybody you want. It's just strange many people chose to be stupid.

You walked around a Walmart parking lot to see if people had their winter tires on and the wear levels? Really?

I wish I actually cared to notice all of the shit people do but no I would rather mind my own business and get home. It is like complaining about people signalling you just sound like my 72 year old father bitching about nothing just because you want something to complain about.

You walked around a Walmart parking lot to see if people had their winter tires on and the wear levels? Really?

I wish I actually cared to notice all of the shit people do but no I would rather mind my own business and get home. It is like complaining about people signalling you just sound like my 72 year old father bitching about nothing just because you want something to complain about.

Dude , I will actually answer you, as I fell bad for you, do not know why.
So I went to Walmart, as I parked, and walked out of the car I saw like 30 people in the line up. So I stopped and thought , do I really want to wait in line ? As I'm thinking this I look at the tires of the first car ( that was like 2 meters away from me) and I could see "slick tires." So it triggered my curiosity...and as I decided to wait and see how fast the line up was moving...why not check the rest of the cars.
Hope my explanation makes you feel better.
And hope you are not one of them as my thoughts go for the fine you can get for running summer/ all season tires ( bald is an extra bonus) ...as natural selection will do the rest of the job.

Dude , I will actually answer you, as I fell bad for you, do not know why.
So I went to Walmart, as I parked, and walked out of the car I saw like 30 people in the line up. So I stopped and thought , do I really want to wait in line ? As I'm thinking this I look at the tires of the first car ( that was like 2 meters away from me) and I could see "slick tires." So it triggered my curiosity...and as I decided to wait and see how fast the line up was moving...why not check the rest of the cars.
Hope my explanation makes you feel better.
And hope you are not one of them as my thoughts go for the fine you can get for running summer/ all season tires ( bald is an extra bonus) ...as natural selection will do the rest of the job.
The fact you had to post that you went to a walmart (low income place of choice for most unemployed or underemployed people) and checked people's tires in the current climate that we are living... Because you do realize prior to 2008 humanity survived without winter tires as a law, not to mention Ontario not having said law.

I don't know how old you are but people still drove summers during winter. I did and no one died when I did.

Cops aren't going to be harrassing people for tires yet. Covid tickets have a higher payoff. Not to mention..there is no snow.

And before you ask my winter tires are on my car If this were February and there was 10 inches of snow maybe you would have a point. But to be honest people as a whole have been getting fucked around this year so maybe give them a break. Shit happens

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

The fact you had to post that you went to a walmart (low income place of choice for most unemployed or underemployed people) and checked people's tires in the current climate that we are living... Because you do realize prior to 2008 humanity survived without winter tires as a law, not to mention Ontario not having said law.

I don't know how old you are but people still drove summers during winter. I did and no one died when I did.

Cops aren't going to be harrassing people for tires yet. Covid tickets have a higher payoff. Not to mention..there is no snow.

And before you ask my winter tires are on my car If this were February and there was 10 inches of snow maybe you would have a point. But to be honest people as a whole have been getting fucked around this year so maybe give them a break. Shit happens

Cops were just off the 40 of the coliseum checking people's winter tires on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Nah Giant Tiger, Hart and Rossy are for the financially impaired folks and frugal. I much prefer those 3 to Walmart. Giant Tiger has some real fun stuff! The xmas wreath on my front door is from Giant Tiger and the door mat that says "GO Away". The decorative clock in the kitchen from Rossy , my fleece pyjama pants I'm currently wearing from there as well.

The best part is these places are never busy because lots of people turn their nose at them but for the most part they all sell sorta the same stuff. Giant Tiger pretty much has everything you need.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back