Confession automobile thread

I miss my car, I miss wrenching on it, passing time with my son playing around with it. I fucking hate the cobalt. I got 170km on half a tank. That's all highway driving too.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Whats going on with the g?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats going on with the g?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I parked it early. I'm also swapping out the front sub frame. Everyone tells me that camber shouldn't be killing my tires, but I have one tire with one degree more camber than the other side, got fed up to buy tires every 3 months.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Confession:. I contacted someone for a car they're trying to lease transfer because of the affordable monthly payment and cash incentive even though I already thought the hatch was small and it's a automatic vs.the preferred manual. Drove it and was disappointed by the lower cushion's lack of thigh support, highway mannerism were ok nothing more. I knew during the test drive I wouldn't take it, offered gas money when we got back, the guy refused it. Instead of pulling the plug with " let me think about it", I asked for the credit application he had with him and let him engage me in talk about which accessories I would want that he wanted to sell me. He asked if I'd apply for credit tomorrow and I foolishly led him on by saying yes while the reality is I need more time to decide.
What to do?

Just say you thinked about it and you dont want it anymore. Thank you goodbye

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Well I'm unsure because the price is low and I feel like an asshole for leading them on so almost a moral obligation to take it to honour my word. I should've insisted he take the gas money I was offering, it would've made me feel less guilty about wasting his time and gas for what ended up being a free test drive. Good thing about meeting individuals is you don't have to give all your personal info like copy of your driver's license like at the dealer and don't have to listen to a professional sales pitch. Plus with an individual you can take more time to evaluate the car instead of 10-15 minute test drive on some city streets like a dealer salesman would do.

How can I compensate the individual who took the time out his evening pursuing me as his lead?

man, how can you get yourself into trouble every fucking time you meet someone for a lease transfer? Just be honest with them face to face, you'll stop feeling guilty and they won't waste anymore of their time

man, how can you get yourself into trouble every fucking time you meet someone for a lease transfer? Just be honest with them face to face, you'll stop feeling guilty and they won't waste anymore of their time

Good point. I always bring cash to a test drive with the intention of paying $20-40 in compensation to Individuals if I decide the car is not the right match but rather than be upfront about my uncertainty, I tend to get swept up in the excitement that the car I just drove will soon be in my name and behave interested. And then I don't pay the small fee because people thought I'd take the car off their hands. I even drove 5 hrs round trip recently for a 20 min solo test drive and I probably still won't take the car (it was my second time, first time the lessee drove to me).

But maybe karma caught up to me because I finally found a car I'm really interested in, made a viewing appointment, drove 1.5 hrs in GTA rush hour and 10 mins before arriving, the lessee texted+emailed me that oops! his friend who was supposed to show me the car was sick and couldn't come. Not only that but the guy seemed hardly apologetic... just said it's not his fault his friend bailed and he'd be on touch. Five days later, silence. Damn!
It ticked off lots of requirements I'm seeking.

Good point. I always bring cash to a test drive with the intention of paying $20-40 in compensation to Individuals if I decide the car is not the right match but rather than be upfront about my uncertainty, I tend to get swept up in the excitement that the car I just drove will soon be in my name and behave interested. And then I don't pay the small fee because people thought I'd take the car off their hands. I even drove 5 hrs round trip recently for a 20 min solo test drive and I probably still won't take the car (it was my second time, first time the lessee drove to me).

But maybe karma caught up to me because I finally found a car I'm really interested in, made a viewing appointment, drove 1.5 hrs in GTA rush hour and 10 mins before arriving, the lessee texted+emailed me that oops! his friend who was supposed to show me the car was sick and couldn't come. Not only that but the guy seemed hardly apologetic... just said it's not his fault his friend bailed and he'd be on touch. Five days later, silence. Damn!
It ticked off lots of requirements I'm seeking.
Don't give any cash for compensation. You just say thanks but no thanks good luck with the sale.

ahahah, pour t'avoir aider à la crinker... pass

mais ouien... dans ce genre là.
Elle allait bien en général, je me suis toujours rendu où je voulais! Mais c'est pareil pour ça que je l'ai vendue.

Dans le genre mais autostart ya pas grand chose en bas de 2000 à part des vieux klr.

Don't give any cash for compensation. You just say thanks but no thanks good luck with the sale.
What about the fact they spent their time and you used their gas for the test drive? The other day I saw a very clean hatchback both in and out, lessee and his son were passionate enthusiasts, I convinced the father to allow me to take it on the highway. I could've slipped him a 20 as compensation.

What about the fact they spent their time and you used their gas for the test drive? The other day I saw a very clean hatchback both in and out, lessee and his son were passionate enthusiasts, I convinced the father to allow me to take it on the highway. I could've slipped him a 20 as compensation.
It's part of the game.

Maybe you guys can help me accelerate my search for a lease transfer. The biggest hesitation I have in choosing a compact/midsize hatchback is the lack of cargo room vs. a wagon like the GSW or big hatch like an Impreza.
How can I measure my stuff in advance and the cargo area during a test drive such that I can comfortably say, yes, something like a Golf HB is big enough?
Right now I take a tape measure with me but it's hard to visualize if the cubic volume will be sufficient.

Maybe you guys can help me accelerate my search for a lease transfer. The biggest hesitation I have in choosing a compact/midsize hatchback is the lack of cargo room vs. a wagon like the GSW or big hatch like an Impreza.
How can I measure my stuff in advance and the cargo area during a test drive such that I can comfortably say, yes, something like a Golf HB is big enough?
Right now I take a tape measure with me but it's hard to visualize if the cubic volume will be sufficient.

y'a un membre sur Mr , Bruce , il lease transfer sa 370z noir , 350$ tx in par mois , pas cher !

y'a un membre sur Mr , Bruce , il lease transfer sa 370z noir , 350$ tx in par mois , pas cher !
Le gars cherche une hb qui a de la place de cargo et toi tu suggères une 370z....common.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Je confesse que v'la pas longtemps une hyundai accent me collait au cul pis que j'ai attendu a la derniere seconde pour mettre mon flasher et j'ai effoueré les brakes au fond. Le cave a comprit assez vite qu'un bimmer ca brake en tabarnak comparé a sa vidange et entendre ses 4 roues crier c'était crissment satisfaisant !! Pour vrai j'me suis presque pissé dessus tellement j'en ai rit

They all have roughly the same cargo space, ~350l under the rearview window. The fit does better than average, ~380l + magic seats.

Back