Confession automobile thread

But the motors never blew. I even did a money shift lol. 4th to 2nd hit red line and the rear tires locked at 100km/h lol car never made a noise from the motor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hahahah this is not fun !

Did it too with the Camaro 1-2-1 LOL on the track, I spun and almost hit a wall !

No ragrat

Fait 3 ans qui est rouler part un curé.. pis la un ptit jeune de 23 ans le rammasse et fait 8-9 pulls d'autoroute sur la 13 et la 440.. quand il m'a appeller pour me dire qui avais sauter le block.. il étais rendu a Terrebonne.. habituellement de Saint-Constant a Terrebonne cest 55 minutes.. il étais deja rendu a terrebonne en 20 minutes

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Typique des chars de vieux.

Char jamais rev' plus haut que 2,300rpm. Le char est mint pour un char de 20 ans.

Vends à un ticoune, moteur saute en dedans d'une semaine. Faut au moins 5 fois que je l'entend.

J'ai jamaid mit le pied au fond dans aucun de mes beatera achetés à de pépère (oldsmobile 88 v6, puis cutlas calais 87) pis y'ont toffé un autre 20-30k km sans mettre une cenne dessus.

je confesse que des fois je suis un peu trop crinqué...

je viens de me commander un grill, lips et badge pour convertire mon tucson a korean spec

How can you blow up as you claim a well maintained car / engine in 20min? even if he did pulls, not sure how its possible to blow it up 20min after purchase. Ive been doing pulls for 20 years never blew an engine.

Obviously none of us here know exactly what is going on with your story, but pretty shady. Head gasket or something must have been fkd up already.

Fait 3 ans qui est rouler part un curé.. pis la un ptit jeune de 23 ans le rammasse et fait 8-9 pulls d'autoroute sur la 13 et la 440.. quand il m'a appeller pour me dire qui avais sauter le block.. il étais rendu a Terrebonne.. habituellement de Saint-Constant a Terrebonne cest 55 minutes.. il étais deja rendu a terrebonne en 20 minutes

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mon grand vitara de 10 ans avec 26 000km c etait un vieux monsieur qui l'avait. Je suis allé le chercher, yavait tjrs ete chauffé a coup de 5 min tranquilement. Je l'ai redliné non stop pour le decrasser. Rien arrivé.

How can you blow up as you claim a well maintained car / engine in 20min? even if he did pulls, not sure how its possible to blow it up 20min after purchase. Ive been doing pulls for 20 years never blew an engine.

Obviously none of us here know exactly what is going on with your story, but pretty shady. Head gasket or something must have been fkd up already.

This.

Cris que c'est long !!!
84719210.jpg

Metro666 that car was a piece of shit and rotted. Why would you refuse the right to let a friend to inspect it, or even buy it?
bc6ea651174e84517f20874157a1438f.jpg
eb166d59124506d1c6f89c755a53db95.jpg
462814d3d8ab847f94fd220c8ac88908.jpg
f785aec6aa137dd7558d27c0e68c0c86.jpg
4c8da579d98bc223aec54a1e413b2ef2.jpg
7cdaeab944a2de333ad4072f45fb1674.jpg

To be fair, he doesn't say he was refused the right to inspect the car. The guy just said he trusted his word instead of inspecting the car.
He could have AT LEAST looked under the car and check for rust, no?

As for the motor blowing up, I've seen this often with cars that were babied and never ran passed 2500 rpm...

Not defending anyone here, just stating facts.

To be fair, he doesn't say he was refused the right to inspect the car. The guy just said he trusted his word instead of inspecting the car.
He could have AT LEAST looked under the car and check for rust, no?

As for the motor blowing up, I've seen this often with cars that were babied and never ran passed 2500 rpm...

Not defending anyone here, just stating facts.
The car had over 4k of maintenance... Obviously not in the right places. That car should have sold for 600$

Back