Confession automobile thread

Je vous confie que je serai propriétaire de ma première S2000 ce mercredi :) J'espère que tout va bien ce passer et j'ai vraiment hâte d'en prendre possession!

L'an dernier, au même temps dans la saison j'avais fait l'achat d'une s2000 à québec, le jour que j'allais la chercher le gars ma chocké. Au moment ou on se parle, le même gars viens d'afficher un S2000 différente dans la section 15k$ et + .

J'ai changer mon subframe avant de civic aujourd'hui. Tabarnak que je peux pas croire que je mettais ma fille dans le char avec ce subframe la.

Mais l'as asteur j'ai un subframe de civic em1 avec le reste de la suspension (control arm et swaybar) qui sont la même chose qu'un Civic ek9. Manque juste en arrière a trouvé une swaybar.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

L'an dernier, au même temps dans la saison j'avais fait l'achat d'une s2000 à québec, le jour que j'allais la chercher le gars ma chocké.

Holy shit , méchant avorton se gars, tu veut pas vendre ton char tu l'annonce pas et c'est fini ....
J'ai eu un shit load de véhicule de toute sorte en 25 ans et ça m'est jamais arrivé.

I've encountered a problem while searching for a lease transfer. I met someone on Friday and told them it was the best condition I've found for low mileage vehicle that's on my short list and that I was interested. The girl (cute,, 20s and can drive manual!) was there with her mom, I spent time checking numerous features, test drove it on the highway, and kept repeating at the end that I was interested. I was but had skipped breakfast and wasn't thinking logically that I should think about it and compare to other deals.
During the meeting, she promised to have an oil change done but after I verified the owner's manual, I noticed it wasn't due for another 4 months or 6500 km which comes first, so in fact it's somewhat premature.

My problem? Actually I have two. Today she texted me that she booked an appointment to get the car dealer serviced based on my interest when in fact I'm not 100% sure. The other problem is that after renewing contact with a guy I met a few weeks ago about a better deal, he also contacted his dealer, is going to set up a service appointment and I'm not even sure I want to take over his lease yet! I told him I wanted to do a second test drive because of some noise I noticed that was driving me crazy during the first short test drive and that I was willing to drive 4 hours to him to make it happen.
There are also a couple of dealer sales reps who keep pressuring me to come in and meet them and I feel guilty for having wasted their time if I go with a lease transfer instead of new car lease.

What should I do?

I've encountered a problem while searching for a lease transfer. I met someone on Friday and told them it was the best condition I've found for low mileage vehicle that's on my short list and that I was interested. The girl (cute,, 20s and can drive manual!) was there with her mom, I spent time checking numerous features, test drove it on the highway, and kept repeating at the end that I was interested. I was but had skipped breakfast and wasn't thinking logically that I should think about it and compare to other deals.
During the meeting, she promised to have an oil change done but after I verified the owner's manual, I noticed it wasn't due for another 4 months or 6500 km which comes first, so in fact it's somewhat premature.

My problem? Actually I have two. Today she texted me that she booked an appointment to get the car dealer serviced based on my interest when in fact I'm not 100% sure. The other problem is that after renewing contact with a guy I met a few weeks ago about a better deal, he also contacted his dealer, is going to set up a service appointment and I'm not even sure I want to take over his lease yet! I told him I wanted to do a second test drive because of some noise I noticed that was driving me crazy during the first short test drive and that I was willing to drive 4 hours to him to make it happen.
There are also a couple of dealer sales reps who keep pressuring me to come in and meet them and I feel guilty for having wasted their time if I go with a lease transfer instead of new car lease.

What should I do?
Buy the car of the cute girl and fuck her and her mom

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

What should I do?

Pics of the girl and mom

What are the cars

Stop over thinking

Don’t care about the salesmen they won’t remember you in 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do what your wallet can afford. dont act stupid.

True. Given the fact I'm on a temp work contract that expires in 6 months, I still have a storage unit in Montreal that I want to liquidate and possibly need to relocate for work again, I think a spacious vehicle with max term of 12-18 months would be best. So a big hatch/wagon is my target for lease transfer. Otherwise maybe a used Matrix for the cargo room.

Je confesse que le swap S2000 électrique avec un moteur de Tesla S de Guillaume André a l'air épic.

465kwh dans cette petite peanut ca risque de tout arracher.

Je confesse que je déteste la Bentayga, mais celle-là, je ne dirais pas non

42164606_2369716766377249_7911552792588713984_o.jpg

Photo prise par l'ancien propriétaire avant la transaction mais je me permet de vous la montrer car la je trouve la photo vraiment belle. View attachment 35728

Hier avec la pluie, j'en ai profiter pour faire un bon premier nettoyage pour finir la saison. Cette hiver je la passe au peigne fin avec un 3-step et un detail complet. :)
IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

^^ Asteur y'a plein de belle journée jusqu'a la fin octoblre pour rider, attend apres cette date pour tout démonter le char et profites en jusqu'a la.

Back