Confession automobile thread

On commençant la job de changer toutes les bushing de suspension de mon Focus SVT:

Casser et couper plein de bolt....check!

j'ai même du couper un control arm (qui était cracké anyways) pour être capable de couper la bolt.

Les bolts était saisi dans les sleeves.

Les joies d'un char de 17ans!

On commençant la job de changer toutes les bushing de suspension de mon Focus SVT:

j'ai même du couper un control arm (qui était cracké anyways) pour être capable de couper la bolt.

This winter I'm starting to convert the Mustang. Can't wait to see how 35 year old bushings like it.

For the grand marquis bumper have it ship to freeportforwarding in NY 12919 you'll save on shipping

or simply drive over there... and pick the whole front bumper assembly, it's not that far... or you sleep overnight near the cost ;)

Captu11111111re.JPG

Orders LED's for my projector headlights for the Astra.
Installs them..

Annnnnnnnnnnnddddd....

They dont work..

Fuck you Canbus.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Genre de meme
2af4c02da3b01b9bb56807d3d9f84d1d.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

RockAutos shipping has always been horrible. It's almost laughable how they have not managed to broker a dealer with a major.

However their database is spot on. Look up part numbers to check for on Amazon or a local retailer. Also good to see what is interchangeable with what car.. They also had a throttle body for an R8 V10, so it worked out well

RockAutos shipping has always been horrible. It's almost laughable how they have not managed to broker a dealer with a major.

However their database is spot on. Look up part numbers to check for on Amazon or a local retailer. Also good to see what is interchangeable with what car.. They also had a throttle body for an R8 V10, so it worked out well
Not really on point. I've ordered stuff that said it would fit and did not fit at all my application. Twice out of 6 orders.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Les Focus 1st gen était de même après 5 ans... lol

Back