Confession automobile thread

moi cest la noirceur qui maffecte, esti que c pas cool,

tu va au boulot, y fait noire, tu retourne chez vous, y fait noir.

It's been 2 weeks since I took over a lease and I still can't get used to the firm uncomfortable seats, plus the fact that the fuel range is so low with sporty driving. I have back pain each time. Where can I buy a seat cover with extra padding, especially for the back and more support on top of the lower seat cushion like with Audi and BMW seats that have extensions that support your legs until your knees?

Last tank I averaged 9.6L/100 km and that's only because I did like 1/3 highway at only 90-110 km/h. Yes, even trucks were passing me. With the latest fill up I started driving like a grandmother to see how long it takes for the fuel gauge to drop below full. The last tank seemed like it had a fuel leak or running really rich; the arrow kept dropping each time I drove only 20 km trips.

Anyway I'm starting to look for another car with 6MT and better seats. The only problem is that I don't think I can get accepted for a second lease as long as I still have the current one - my income is not high enough and expenses too high.

By the way, do manufacturers' finance companies allow a lease to be transferred twice or is once the limit? Of course I understand there are transfer/admin fees each time.

It's been 2 weeks since I took over a lease and I still can't get used to the firm uncomfortable seats, plus the fact that the fuel range is so low with sporty driving. I have back pain each time. Where can I buy a seat cover with extra padding, especially for the back and more support on top of the lower seat cushion like with Audi and BMW seats that have extensions that support your legs until your knees?

Last tank I averaged 9.6L/100 km and that's only because I did like 1/3 highway at only 90-110 km/h. Yes, even trucks were passing me. With the latest fill up I started driving like a grandmother to see how long it takes for the fuel gauge to drop below full. The last tank seemed like it had a fuel leak or running really rich; the arrow kept dropping each time I drove only 20 km trips.

Anyway I'm starting to look for another car with 6MT and better seats. The only problem is that I don't think I can get accepted for a second lease as long as I still have the current one - my income is not high enough and expenses too high.

By the way, do manufacturers' finance companies allow a lease to be transferred twice or is once the limit? Of course I understand there are transfer/admin fees each time.

Stop whining like a lil bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ eh misère ....

P.s. I'll wait for advice on cheap solutions to improve driver's seat comfort before making any rash decisions like actually submitting another credit application.
I cannot be the first person who found stock seats incompatible for their body.

P.s. I'll wait for advice on cheap solutions to improve driver's seat comfort before making any rash decisions like actually submitting another credit application.
what is the car in question ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Jesus christ man the fuck up. It's a car. Made for the masses. Everytime you write something it reminds me of rick moranis from ghost busters. Do you want some cheese with your whine?

Decided to fix my beaters bumper. Next weekend the rest is getting sanded and rocker guarded then last winter for it. Rockers are done. Still not bad 150 thou kms in 3 years and still kicks

37acc9e10ba72056256df76834213026.jpg
919530fc05d4c5da1929c56266a04962.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I don't understand the motivation for hurling insults in my direction when Im just posting about what's wrong with a car? I thought a confession thread was supposed to be like going to church, entering a confessional booth and spilling your guts to an empathetic priest.

I don't understand the motivation for hurling insults in my direction when Im just posting about what's wrong with a car? I thought a confession thread was supposed to be like going to church, entering a confessional booth and spilling your guts to an empathetic priest.

J’espère sérieusement que t’es un troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you read yourself before posting ? If you don't, do it. You'll get the answer to your own question

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

I'm curious about the car model?

I had the same issue with my Civic SI 2014.

Quick test drive, liked the car, price was good. Took it!

2 months later, my back hurts like hell no sure why, investigated many things but it was really the Civic.

I traded it 18 month later when i really confirmed that it was it. I had 16 cars, it was the first to hurts that way.

I took the $ hit, no regret, my back thanks me every morning since then!

I'm curious about the car model?

I had the same issue with my Civic SI 2014.

Quick test drive, liked the car, price was good. Took it!

2 months later, my back hurts like hell no sure why, investigated many things but it was really the Civic.

I traded it 18 month later when i really confirmed that it was it. I had 16 cars, it was the first to hurts that way.

I took the $ hit, no regret, my back thanks me every morning since then!

Similar with my 2015 200S....pretty sweet at first....then me and my wife both starting to have back/shoulder/neck pain....took 2 years to figure out and many physio session to finaly change the car and since then....both top shape! odd....

Esti que je déteste les camionneurs à Turban.

Calice de bande de tout croche qui ne savent pas conduire et ils sont probablement responsables de 50% du trafique à MTL

Je confesse que j'aime vraiment beaucoup conduire la Saabaru. Plus rapide et maniable que ce a quoi je m'attendais, c'est pas un "dard" comme l'Abarth surement a cause de la difference de poids car elle est beaucoup plus lourde.

J'ai hate a Mardi prochain pour mon rendez-vous pour y faire installer les pneus d'hiver car ceux dessus sont tellement finis qu'ils ont une bosse en arriere et chacun un flatspot from sitting 2yrs donc a 80~90km/h ca vibre. Donc je l'ai pas vraiment essayee H4T dans panne encore mais du peu que j'ai essaye je vais avoir du fun cet hiver.

Par contre je trouve la suspension TRES raide. On dirait un go-kart. Une chance que les bancs sont confortables, un peu durs mais plusieurs coches au dessus de l'alternative que j'avais pour cet hiver: Le Sidekick.

Back