Confession automobile thread

x2 a propos de regarder en dessous du char. C'est la premiere chose que je fais d'habitude avant meme d'ouvrir le hood ou les portieres.

The car had over 4k of maintenance... Obviously not in the right places. That car should have sold for 600$

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I agree. Just looking at the underside you can tell that is indeed a 600$ car, regardless of what the owner thinks.

You have to expect that a car that age that was driven year round will be rusted. I blows my mind how people don't even TRY to look at something before they buy then cry when they realise it's junk. The kid could have saved a lot of trouble if he just put his knee on the ground and grabbed his cell phone to use the flashlight app.

Live & learn I guess.

Lolol prepared to get sued. Give the guy back the money minus scrap value and move on. The classic 'the engine blew up" 30mins to and hour after buying it..

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lolol prepared to get sued. Give the guy back the money minus scrap value and move on. The classic 'the engine blew up" 30mins to and hour after buying it..

It did though. The kid even admits to beating the shit out of it for 60km's straight. Probably declared the sale at 1$ As a friend, you don't sell a car like this to them. That belongs at the kennyupull yard.

It did though. The kid even admits to beating the shit out of it for 60km's straight. Probably declared the sale at 1$ As a friend, you don't sell a car like this to them. That belongs at the kennyupull yard.
I agree but what I mean is that side of "town" engines always seem to blow up right after buying the car. You can sell a 2014 and a few days later the engine mysterious blows up, it's been changed at some yokel garage for 10k. The sale at the SAAQ of 1$ doesn't hold up in court either. Ask me how I know

These supercharged engines are know for Kr, if he beat the shit of it for sure the engine is pulling timming and still not enough soo after its kaboom

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Redonne lui 1000$ et call it a day.
Lui va aller porter ca chez Kenny et il va perdre 500$... 500$ pour une lecon c'est quand meme pas cher payé.

Lui va aller porter ca chez Kenny et il va perdre 500$... 500$ pour une lecon c'est quand meme pas cher payé.
Yep that's what I would do. Also shame on the seller for selling such a heap. Obviously buyer beware but damn

Ouch, I've had "friends" do things like that before. I've sold shitboxes to people but I've pointed out the scrapness of them.

To be fair, he doesn't say he was refused the right to inspect the car. The guy just said he trusted his word instead of inspecting the car.
He could have AT LEAST looked under the car and check for rust, no?

As for the motor blowing up, I've seen this often with cars that were babied and never ran passed 2500 rpm...

Not defending anyone here, just stating facts.
C'est pas moi qui a vendu le char.. et c'étais pas le mien non plus. Oui les rockers sont pourris je lui accorde mais le reste du char etais solide meme les rear shock towers etais solide et sont reconnu les W-Body pour défoncer des top plates.

Le char appartenais au monsieur depuit 3 ans et rien n'est arriver.
Le monsieur est aller dans ca famille souvent en Beauce depuit 3 ans et pe char a toujour été fiable mais y'a jamais dépasser 118kmh sur route non plus et il allais faire ses petites comissions a tout les jours en ville et a rarement rouler en haut de 50-60kmh en ville.

Toute les entretiens étais a jours, avec factures a l'appuie et meme le flush d'huile a tranny étais fait, brakes au 4 roues, full tune-up etc etc et j'en passe.

J'ai avertis le jeune d'y aller molo et d'y aller graduellement avant de fouetter le char en colon.

Il est partis hier soir de chez nous a 19H45pm et 25 minutes plus tard il m'appel pour me dire que ya sauter le block en coursant contre son chummy qui a une Corolla a Terrebonne.. je m'excuse.. mais pour avoir fait l'aller retour Saint-Constant/Terrebonne au vitesses respecter cest environ 50 minutes.. et lui il la fait en 25 minutes.. on s'entendu tu pour dire qui étais WOT pas mal tout le long???

Il a signé une procuration et ya été d'accord de prendre le char sans inspection, ni vérification donc mon coloc et son père lui ont fait signé une décharge la dessus.

C'est pas de leur fautes si le jeune les ont pas écouter de faire attention le premier 1000km avant de fouetter le char.. c'est plate mais shit happends.

Des 3800 cest des estie de bon block.. j'en n'ai eu plusieur que j'ai négliger et d'autres pris soin aussi et ca jamais briser.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Le jeune a essayer de leur parler pour avoir un arrangement et y'a pas eu d'entente malheureusement.. moi je peut pas rien faire et personnellement le jeune avait une part de responsabilitée a faire inspecter le char avant de l'achat aussi.

Le monsieur trouve ca de valeur car l'avoir sue comme qui m'a dit hier soir et je le cite: L'avoir sue je l'aurais gardé et je l'aurais sauter a place moi meme.

Si ca serais moi ok.. mais j'peut rien faire sue ce coté la malheureusement.

custom exhaust, modified supercharger...

mais jamais battus.... permet moi de me poser des question lol
It was basically stock besides the magnaflow mufflers. The supercharger still had the stock pulley and stock tune.

First of all.. it's NOT MY CAR! I drive a clean 2015 i couldint care less.
The SELLERS nevers refused anything and they even told him id he wanted to check out the car when he came and test drove it 2 months ago... and he was really pleased with it.. he knew the car wasint perfect and far from it.. he had a 2008 Golf GTi that he sold to buy the Grand-Prix.. this i just dont understand why..

It's a shame that he blew up the engine cause it ran really well for Pat's father.. the only reason he was selling it.. he's 69 years old and his legs are shot.. and has a hard time getting in and out of the car.

Back