Confession automobile thread

Un de mes ancien prof de mécanique etais pareil.il disaisil char ces comme une femme, plus tu lui en donne plus elle en demande... lol

En plus yetais grateux comme le criss i roulais des regine pis il etais millionnaire a cause quil avait plein de porte d'appartement...
x2 pour le systeme d'alarme. c'était ca mon probleme sur une des voitures.

le père de mon beau-frere change l'huile sur c'est Mercedes au 4-5 ans et ce depuis 30-35 ans. le pire, yé prof de mécanique automobile assez réputer. go figure.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Confession: following a job loss a few years ago, I stayed indoors for long periods, started developing anxiety with a fear of heights, driving on elevated expressways with no chance to exit and bridges. It got progressively worse until the peak in 2016-2017 when I moved to Quebec City. I would take backroads between QC and MTL like Chemin du Roi and while the scenery was beautiful and the winding roads exciting, it took 6+ hours when it should be max 3 along hwy 20 and bridges. I once took backroads to a Toronto interview...it took 10+ hrs when it could have taken 6!...just to be insulted with a low salary offer. The second time I got an interview my parents suggested I take the train/bus but I figured nah...I have to get over this fear somehow..was freaking out about the 401 Express since it's a quick pace and hard to exit. But I just did it. No big deal!

Fast forward to now and I take busy/fast Ontario highways daily and it's better, in fact I actually find it more relaxing. Still not comfortable with bridges though. In fact yesterday I was supposed to take the 201 south to Valleyfield but got anxiety and bailed. Continued on hwy 20, east, exited before the 720/15 ramps that rise up @ Turcot, took city streets to Ile Ste Helene and finally crossed half of the JC bridge to the south shore. Lost 30 mins with that detour.

Anyone ever overcome a driving anxiety or know someone who did and how they did it?

I hate being in the passenger seat.

Since my father crashed our falimy car back from florida at 100km/h in the ass of a stopped F250 on the other side of an overpass on the highway. Nobody got hurt but damn we got scared

I'm not so confortable on the passenger seat. I always watch and yell when I think there's a fully stopped vehicule in front of us.

I try do drive when I can, way better like that

Je confess que j’ai un peu trop checker comment faire un swap de LS dans un E82 en fin de semaine (turbo en plus).

Jconfess que j'ai perdu ma lip ti père sur l'autoroute en revenant de 3R. Raison de plus pour pu jamais aller la bas.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

If GF doesn't come with me to poutine ride, you'll come with me right ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

original.gif

J'confess que je devrais prendre un break de kijiji, il y a trop d'idée de projet pis la je regarde un 69 Valiant pour faire un bébelle de burnout

Jconfess que j'ai perdu ma lip ti père sur l'autoroute en revenant de 3R. Raison de plus pour pu jamais aller la bas.

Been there done dat on highway 30 in vaudreuil. Shit happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

au nom de notre maire Yves Levesque je m'en excuse.

#ambassadeursdestroisrivieres

I confess I used my 95 mustang gt parts car to move my friends parts 68 thunderbird. There is some kind of pleasure of fucking up that front bumper and quarter. But it moved where it had to go.

Confession: following a job loss a few years ago, I stayed indoors for long periods, started developing anxiety with a fear of heights, driving on elevated expressways with no chance to exit and bridges. It got progressively worse until the peak in 2016-2017 when I moved to Quebec City. I would take backroads between QC and MTL like Chemin du Roi and while the scenery was beautiful and the winding roads exciting, it took 6+ hours when it should be max 3 along hwy 20 and bridges. I once took backroads to a Toronto interview...it took 10+ hrs when it could have taken 6!...just to be insulted with a low salary offer. The second time I got an interview my parents suggested I take the train/bus but I figured nah...I have to get over this fear somehow..was freaking out about the 401 Express since it's a quick pace and hard to exit. But I just did it. No big deal!

Fast forward to now and I take busy/fast Ontario highways daily and it's better, in fact I actually find it more relaxing. Still not comfortable with bridges though. In fact yesterday I was supposed to take the 201 south to Valleyfield but got anxiety and bailed. Continued on hwy 20, east, exited before the 720/15 ramps that rise up @ Turcot, took city streets to Ile Ste Helene and finally crossed half of the JC bridge to the south shore. Lost 30 mins with that detour.

Anyone ever overcome a driving anxiety or know someone who did and how they did it?

What you need to do is to face it... Take it as one small little victory at a time and congratulate yourself about facing your fear. Start with a small bridge with no traffic. Keep in mind that nothing will and nothing has happened from doing this in the past so nothing will happen. Everytime you take a detour your letting the anxiety run your life and giving it more importance than it should have. Its hard but trust me its not as hard as you belive.

J'aime le flex car il a Android auto de dans.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Le Flex a beau etre ancien, le produit est encore aussi bon qu’au debut.

J’ai été souper avec mon père à soir, on a regardé un épisode de Jay Leno’s Garage et on a jasé de char et il m’a donné une idée sans le savoir. Un petit défi personnel pour 2020; trouver une Mercury Comet identique à celle qu’il a eu à 16 ans en 1970.

Back