Confession automobile thread

Je confesse que j’ai conduit une Hyundai Electra turbo avec quelques bolt-ons hier.

Ça faisait 2 ans que je n’avais pas chauffé Manuel. Feel good
Ça va bien en maudit comme voiture

je confesse que j'ai essayé une Golf R manuelle hier pi criss la transmission est ben plus agréable que celle de mon sportwagen. Ceux qui chiale que qu'elle est poche la transmission manuelle de la golr R, attendez d'essayer un sportwagen lol

C est surtout la clutch le problème de la R..

Jamais essayé une R manuelle j en avais trop plein le cul de ma GLi. LOL

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

C est surtout la clutch le problème de la R..

Jamais essayé une R manuelle j en avais trop plein le cul de ma GLi. LOL

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
C'était le première fois que je l'essayais, j'avais toujours pris en compte que c'était la même marde que mon SportWagen.

Sérieux, outre la clutch pas faite forte, c'est ben décent je trouve

It looks like karma finally caught up to me. I've accelerated my search for the right lease transfer but got stood up by one guy with a Golf Sportwagen with short term remaining just to be told that a friend was taking over the lease. I texted/emailed two others, we exchanged messages for a week, finally they both went to other people.
Then today I decided to meet someone with an AT hatchback, but the people were clearly in a hurry. They did let me test drive but a short 15 mins no highway, and insisted taking a photo of my driver's license. The woman claimed leasebusters suggested it.

The request made me uncomfortable especially after seeing her old iPhone with cracked screen as I thought that when she discards or trades it my personal info will be retrievable either from iCloud or deleted archives. She told me don't worry, she'll delete the license photo after the test drive which she did, but I'm not familiar with Apple products and what happens to the "deleted" images. Damn now she has my full name date of birth, home address, she can run a background or credit check....why didn't I just refuse the demand and walk away? I know I told my nosy landlord I was meeting for the car and drove 1.5 hrs round trip but I should've put my foot down. Now I get to worry about identity theft, etc.

It looks like karma finally caught up to me. I've accelerated my search for the right lease transfer but got stood up by one guy with a Golf Sportwagen with short term remaining just to be told that a friend was taking over the lease. I texted/emailed two others, we exchanged messages for a week, finally they both went to other people.
Then today I decided to meet someone with an AT hatchback, but the people were clearly in a hurry. They did let me test drive but a short 15 mins no highway, and insisted taking a photo of my driver's license. The woman claimed leasebusters suggested it.

The request made me uncomfortable especially after seeing her old iPhone with cracked screen as I thought that when she discards or trades it my personal info will be retrievable either from iCloud or deleted archives. She told me don't worry, she'll delete the license photo after the test drive which she did, but I'm not familiar with Apple products and what happens to the "deleted" images. Damn now she has my full name date of birth, home address, she can run a background or credit check....why didn't I just refuse the demand and walk away? I know I told my nosy landlord I was meeting for the car and drove 1.5 hrs round trip but I should've put my foot down. Now I get to worry about identity theft, etc.
rendus la arrête de perdre ton temps et va louer un neuf ....

Maudit que c'est pénible ton affaire. Tu achètes même pas une voiture, tu prends un transfert de location que tu redonnes quelques mois plus tard. Prends le premier qui correspond à tes critères, roules le quelque mois et redonne le.

C'est pas du Karma, tu es juste en train de faire perdre du temps a tout le monde a cause de ton insécurité...

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

So did you buy that second set of wheels before you get fired from your work place?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

What second set of wheels?

I think the problem is I analyze every detail and am too indecisive. Right now I'm looking for the car that meets all my criteria but am still not satisfied. Like a base model without sunroof and an AT who wants that? But then I find some with sunroof, blind spot detection, bigger wheels, even MT! but it's like $100-200/month more and I can't get over the hurdle that I'm overpaying.
Anyway I shared dinner with my landlord tonight and she's acting like a critical mom - she's fed up just like you guys.

Idk, how's your relation with your boss now? Did he fired you for inefficiency and "mistake".
What second set of wheels?

I think the problem is I analyze every detail and am too indecisive. Right now I'm looking for the car that meets all my criteria but am still not satisfied. Like a base model without sunroof and an AT who wants that? But then I find some with sunroof, blind spot detection, bigger wheels, even MT! but it's like $100-200/month more and I can't get over the hurdle that I'm overpaying.
Anyway I shared dinner with my landlord tonight and she's acting like a critical mom - she's fed up just like you guys.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Sacrament c’est icitte que tu devrais poster une photo de ton permis de conduire pour que tout le monde sur MR soit aware de jamais faire affaire avec toé osti de branleux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Je confess que ce matin jme suis pogner 0-120 contre une Audi S5 2017 genre. Le gars avais pas l'air content de se faire tenir par un choir de coiffeuse.

Back