Nascar Chicagoland crazy finish 2018

À partir du moment que Larson tasse Busch dans le mur @1:00, c'est la guerre. S'il voulais jouer clean, il n'avait qu'à pas entrer en contact avec Busch!
Il ne semble pas l'avoir touché pourtant?!

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Kyle Bush est le plus vidange des chauffeurs de Nascar ... par contre ici c'est Larson qui l'as triggé solide !! Remarque qu'il s'est peut être passé autre chose durant la course aussi

People still watch this? Nothing new here, happens every few races. Didn't anyone watch the Daytona 500? Can't pass legit, employ PIT maneuver.

I gave up on NASCAR few years back after they screwed Villeneuve out of a certain win in Montreal, then the icing on the cake, when Tagliani is used as a brake by Regan Smith and pushed off the road on the last corner robbing yet another Canadian/Quebecer of a certain win. The hockey equivalent of a clothesline to a guy on a breakaway in sudden death overtime. No penalty, all blatant and legal lol...Smith and crew celebrating with joy and burnouts afterwards. Shameless. That sealed the deal for me..Meathead racing, meathead racing for meatheads and Trump supporters.

People still watch this? Nothing new here, happens every few races. Didn't anyone watch the Daytona 500? Can't pass legit, employ PIT maneuver.

I gave up on NASCAR few years back after they screwed Villeneuve out of a certain win in Montreal, then the icing on the cake, when Tagliani is used as a brake by Regan Smith and pushed off the road on the last corner robbing yet another Canadian/Quebecer of a certain win. The hockey equivalent of a clothesline to a guy on a breakaway in sudden death overtime. No penalty, all blatant and legal lol...Smith and crew celebrating with joy and burnouts afterwards. Shameless. That sealed the deal for me..Meathead racing, meathead racing for meatheads and Trump supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0H8t_vgI8c

So if you don't watch/follow Nascar why are commenting on the thread?

Example: I don't use charcoal, I think it's a waste of time to have to warm up the BBQ for 15 minutes before I can cook a hamburger. I know it would taste better on charcoal but I don't use it.

Do you see me commenting on the Charcoal BBQ thread?

No.

Take example.

Le Nascar est devenu plate à cause des nouvelles règles depuis les 5 dernières années, mais ce type de fin de course arrive très lentement. Ce n'est pas tous les sports automobiles majeures où on peut voir délibérément deux pilotes de rentrer dedans à 330km/h

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Larson knew it. They congratulated each other afterwards. No hard feelings.

Larson risked it all. After all he was, what?, 5th or 6th before the last 3 laps. All or nothing, ended up being 4th.

Ballz.

Excusez moi mais provenant de quelqu'un qui connait zéro le nascar, what the fuck avec les chars qui se rentre dedans ? C'est permis/toléré ? jusqu'a quel point ?

@nemesisbob

Jacques Villeneuve is the biggest piece of shit behind the wheel of a nascar

Last edited:
Back