E30 ? is there a way to get some ?

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Seems like they are great gain to have with 2-3 gallon of E30 per tank of 93 octane. Is there a way to get some E30-ish in Quebec ? Could be expensive, but so is a water-methanol kit and add complexity to the setup..

Thanks for the head up!

Better off with water meth because of availability here.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Better off with water meth because of availability here.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

everything has a price, but my last experience with water-meth was less than stellar.. would rather pay more and have a ''safe-don't think about it'' solution.

What you do when you are stuck in an area which only has “regular” fuel ?

Load a spare tune you keep in your glove box ?

What you do when you are stuck in an area which only has “regular” fuel ?

Load a spare tune you keep in your glove box ?

tune accept ''flex-fuel'' up to E30. So my goal was to buy E85 and mix a few liters to get to that magic 30% Ethanol /70% 94 per fill-up.

I saw theres a VP racing distributor in st jean sur richelieu, I will check with them, but I'm scared to ask the price lol. I saw somewhere that the E85 was about 3$/liter, yet ethanol burns faster than gaz, so it's more than double the price of 1 liter of petro94.

Le E85 vendu dans les station service contient “jusqu’à 85% d’ethanol”. Le contenu peut varier durant l’année, le sensor flexfuel est essentiel. Le VP E85 contient toujours 85% d’ethanol. Pas de sensor flexfuel nécessaire pour le tune.

Back