People following you on the raod?

250Rocket

Is it just me or do you guys from time to time come across somebody who follows you out of their way. I'm not talking about 2 turns and then into a grocery store or shopping mall, I mean off somewhere which is highly unlikely, like a passive aggressive road rage.

Recent example:

I'm doing a good clip on the highway trying to make my movie and I pass a person who's in the middle lane going pretty fast but not as fast as me. Left lane to off ramp, starting to slow down I'm now doing about the speed that other guy was doing but he's catching up and changing into the off ramp lane as well. They stick close to me until they take the turn onto Jean-Yves like a pansy. Get to the stop sign, take a left into the theater parking lot and watching in my mirrors the guy pulls a u-turn at the stop and heads back to service road.

If he went into the parking lot or continued to the residential area, no story there, just a coincidence but I can't for the life of me understand why he would follow me and then just head back.

Any of you have similar experiences?

Woman I guess got upset that she had a stop sign and I didn't, followed me all the way home, stopped front of my house to stare at me getting out of my car and when I walked towards her car she quickly drove off.

Did this when I was 17 cause I was bored and the guy sped off and I ran my mom's car into a snow bank.

#younganddumb

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

People think their tough guys when behind their steering wheel, just stop on the side of the road and get out of your car and they will most likely pussy out like 98% of the time

Did this when I was 17 cause I was bored and the guy sped off and I ran my mom's car into a snow bank.

#younganddumb

Damn. Did that too, the guy park in front of his driveway and ran like hell into his home.

#youngandstupid

**OP maybe you just encounter a young Dibbs & Discovery

CSIS-1-Rectangle.jpg

Moi je suis souvent les gens sur la 15/117 pour monter dans les Laurentides ou en Abitibi quand ils ont un bon rythme un peu au dessus de la limite. Je les suis de loin comme ca je peux voir s'ils croisent une police et qu'ils mettent les brakes lol.

Mais sinon, non je me fais pas suivre ou je suis pas les gens jusqu'a leur destination.

Damn. Did that too, the guy park in front of his driveway and ran like hell into his home.

#youngandstupid

**OP maybe you just encounter a young Dibbs & Discovery

I know it happens,I was just curious as to what frequency.

Having done it yourself, if I may ask, what was (or wasn't) going through your mind. In Dibb's case it was supposedly boredom.

Having done it yourself, if I may ask, what was (or wasn't) going through your mind. In Dibb's case it was supposedly boredom.

I was 16~17 so not much lol. I would also say boredom. I had 15$ worth of gas in my truck (almost full) wanted to drive but had no where to go.

moi dernière fois que c'est arrivé , j'ai sorti ma scie mécanique Stihl et je suis passé aux nouvelles

haha I'm the guy following you, not cause road rage, but just going same place, really sometimes I'm like, shit the guy in front must be thinking I'm following him what are the chances another car will turn here at that hour, who knows probably the guy is a parano mtlracing member who things I got mad for some reason that I didn't even notice and that I'm following him, then I notice I went the wrong way and do a uturn hahah

People think their tough guys when behind their steering wheel, just stop on the side of the road and get out of your car and they will most likely pussy out like 98% of the time

So what's plan B if the person you confront ends up being this guy?

B821921466Z.1_20150407124038_000_GI21F6F5B.1_Gallery.jpg

Supposedly?

I think Masaker might be following me around because I keep running into him.

Conversely, Masaker thinks I'm following him around because he keeps running into me.

Moi je suis un aimant au criss de rouleux pas de cruise.

Je suis sur l'highway, cruise 120, dépasse une dompe a 115, arrive a coté, BOOOM est rendu a 120. Je monte ca a 135 pour la clairé, encore la tabarnack.... Je me tasse et ralentie, a me dépasse, se criss en avant de moi pis BAM 115.

C'est rendu que je dois me faire des tactiques, genre spotté un char plus lent (un truck c'est parfait) pis la tu clanche le truck pendant qu'il a son flasher et la laisse pogner derriere...

Parcontre 4-5km plus loin qui est dans mon cul? La meme tache.

A toute les fois je vais en Mtl j'en pogne un ou une de meme sur la 10, si c'est pas 2-3-4.

Back