BMW M6 | Matte Paint | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Here we have a BMW M6 on oem matte paint.. every year i get questions asking what can be done on a wrap, what can be done on a matte paint.. well here's what can be done ;

This M6 sport a sexy carbon fiber roof. So this section received a 2-step polish with nano coating.. Unfortunately, the dealer left some hologram on the roof. SO they had to go and we did a polish to remove any other scratches present on the carbon finish.

As for paint, we washed the paint with our formula car matte soap. Once washed, we nano-coated the wheel and roof. Then, an aquapel could've been applied on the windows , if it wasnt for the fact that one coating was already present lol!

Once the paint is properly washed, some tar can be stuck on the paint ; these can be removed with delicate ''degreaser'' or other products i have in my collection.

Once paint is all clean ; we proceed with the chemical guys matte sealant to protect the paint from UV rays and help dirt to stick less to the paint and make washing easier.

and there we have it ; a clean detailed M6

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Première fois que je vois un m6 de cette couleur ! superbe

Est ce possible d'appliquer un carpro hydro 2 sur une peinture matte ?

Première fois que je vois un m6 de cette couleur ! superbe

Est ce possible d'appliquer un carpro hydro 2 sur une peinture matte ?

Je doute que cela causerai problème, mais je le testerais dans le bas du véhicule, juste pour être certains.

Les peintures mattes sont encore nouveau sur le marché. Donc, l'idée c'est toujours de faire attention à ne pas rajouter du lustre au look satiné. Faut usé de précaution, mais je doute vraiment que la concentration soit trop forte pour créer un réelle problème.

Back