Pout N Ride 2018

Just get a rola bro

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I already own one for the wife!
As for the srt it seems to have developed an air leak somewhere and the control arms need to be changed. Other than that it's ok. I drove it for a few hours the other day and it was fine other than the high idle.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

A vous lire sa va etre un pout n ride en 4x4 dans neige dans des routes de campagnes pas deneiger entre mtl pi tremblant ...

A vous lire sa va etre un pout n ride en 4x4 dans neige dans des routes de campagnes pas deneiger entre mtl pi tremblant ...
Au pire je prend la X5 pur la ride. Moi je suis partant pour n'importe quelle date

Au pire je prend la X5 pur la ride. Moi je suis partant pour n'importe quelle date

Comme ya 2-3 ans quand on a pogné des chemin de terre battue. Le gars en Tiguan etait bien content

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Comme ya 2-3 ans quand on a pogné des chemin de terre battue. Le gars en Tiguan etait bien content

Je préfère être off-road avec mon neon

Why's that ? Im sure your son really enjoys riding along with you !

Do it for your son.
its just 1 day bro. Reach with your son again! Itll be a blast!
I just spent a ton of cash on my suspension, I dont want to bottom out like last year, also car is going to get the frame measured, if its bent anywhere, the car is going through the garage door of the place I bought it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I just spent a ton of cash on my suspension, I dont want to bottom out like last year, also car is going to get the frame measured, if its bent anywhere, the car is going through the garage door of the place I bought it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
I heard Lauzon likes bent cars

Down to do that with the 4runner v8 with center diff locked. Get out of my way.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Down to do that with the 4runner v8 with center diff locked. Get out of my way.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk
With the 4 runner you get to take the shortcut through the forests

Back