Real life action movie from Las Vegas

Je pense qu'il est mort lol...

un peu extrême le tirer à une main pendant que l'autre est sur le volant... Anyway, ça prend des nerfs d'acier.

Wow that's some balls.

I was nervous about the policeman driving with one hand while speeding and holding the walkie-talkie mic in his other hand to be honest.

fou raide jaurais aimer voir la fin

La fin on l'a connait. C'est la même que tous les autres films du genre.

Protests and riots against police brutality because the victim was a good guy and is just another man of color killed by white supremacist cops.

Wow, balls of steel to try to dodge the bullets shot at him while driving high speed and keeping contact with central.

Seems like from the moment they get the OK from central, they can shoot at the suspect because the suspect did open fire in the first place. For us, they would have tried to stop him and get him alive to send him in for maybe 5 years.

That cop in a way lucky there weren't any bystanders near the end. When he was in the driver's blindspot and unloading on to the car before it came to a stop, there is no way he could evaluate whether there were pedestrians on the sidewalk or coming down that stairwell.

Il tire dans le truck en espérant le toucher par en arrière du banc ou la tête. Dans ce type de situation, tu ne veux pas que le gars ait le temps de sortir son arme et commencer à tirer. Tu veux l'achever avant.

Tirer les roues? Dans Hollywood p-e. Si le gars le voulait pas se faire tuer, il n'avait qu'à ne pas tirer et s'enfuir de la police

Ça donne pas grand chose de tirer les pneus, ça ralenti le véhicule. Tirer le conducteur par contre, ça garanti un arrêt.

THEY SHOULD'VE USED THEIR TASERS WTF
#POLICEBRUTALITY #BLM #PRIVILEGE

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Seriously shooting tires is some movie stuff, in real life you're not guaranteed to puncture/deflate the tire even if you do hit and you're aiming for something that's a few inches in diameter. You're more likely to shoot the wheel and have to ricochet fly off and hit a bystander.

Seriously shooting tires is some movie stuff, in real life you're not guaranteed to puncture/deflate the tire even if you do hit and you're aiming for something that's a few inches in diameter. You're more likely to shoot the wheel and have to ricochet fly off and hit a bystander.

I agree, and OLD movie stuff.

I honestly haven't seen the "shoot the tyres" routine in anything in the last 25 years.

Back