Have any of you dealt with Kplayground in Toronto?

I contacted them via email (no available phone #) for a bumper grille. They told me ETA (with tracking) would be around 2 wks after payment clears. Paid via e-transfer (my dumb mistake). Great communication so far.

2 wks passed. Sent them an email asking a simple question: asked if their supplier ship. 3 days no replies.

Finally they reply. 'order status looking good" what that hell does that mean?
told them if the supplier hasn't ship. i prefer a refund and i'll even pay their cancellation fee. again, 3 days no replies.

now it's been over 3wks. again, i sent them an email. asking for a refund (with their cancellation fee) or a status on the order. 2 days later, they agreed to refund me minus their cancellation fee. and still no status from the supplier. they say they couldn't get in touch with them. so, if they can't get in touch with their supplier. I wonder if they even made an order with them.

anyhow, 4wks in. I finally got a partial refund. At the end of the day, it was my fault for trusting and paying via e-transfer.

sorry to bring this up. now they want me to delete some of the post that i created on this matter. i don't think so.

Back