Besoin belles voitures, parade GP3R

25F17708-9CE9-4FF9-BD87-A5E3994E9440.jpg
Austin mini 1979 ca serait drole avec toute les supercars lolll je suis de shawinigan

Last edited:
In for next year - this year I can't, I'm going to see the Nascar the week after... :( Would've preferred the Rallye Cross but I can't pick my Christmas present lol.

Can I ride shotgun with someone? My car is ugly and a piece of shit. I'm good looking and will pay half the gas.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

c670c99c3deabedb53aed16ca6ea3f84.jpg

L horaire et l emplacement du petit show connexe au Rallycross.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Edit:

Le Club Viper vient de ramasser les dernières places.

Merci a tous!

Et a l an prochain si ca vous tente. :)

The parade apparently is really nice with all the RX cars and teams, the teams are really looking forward to it. GP3R, Sweden, Austin TX and France are the best events of the year for us.

I'll be there this weekend with the Prodrive Renault Mégane, I'm the race engineer on car 74 (Jerome Grosset-Janin)

Come say hi I'll be at the parade. @motorsport_marc on instagram

The parade apparently is really nice with all the RX cars and teams, the teams are really looking forward to it. GP3R, Sweden, Austin TX and France are the best events of the year for us.

I'll be there this weekend with the Prodrive Renault Mégane, I'm the race engineer on car 74 (Jerome Grosset-Janin)

Come say hi I'll be at the parade. @motorsport_marc on instagram

Oh nice!

J essaie de te spotter vendredi avant la parade

Hey Alex !! Tu as besoin de prendre des photos

Je vais en prendre mais je vais etre aussi dans parade LOL

Donc ca va etre surtout avant / apres

Pendant, j espère en trouver sur le net. Je sais qu il y a un photographe attitré pour la parade.

Back