Daily driver | winter car | family hauler

le rdx v6 appart le nouveau à l'air de daté de 2006,

jai un crv, mon chummy a un tiguan et c'est fou comment il n'y a aucune valise dans un tiguan quand les banc arrière sont up.

il y a littéralement 2 pied de coffre.

Je prendrais un FX35 bien avant un EX35...

Tu vas en trouver dans ton budget dans le 2011 et +. C'est de loin un meilleur véhicule que le EX....

Je présume que tu veux rien savoir du Toyota Higlander?

F31 328d wagon
no more games, cmon. you know you'll like the matching pair.

the Golf Sportwagen 4motion is pretty close to your budget i think

Gx470.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Inutilement gros.

le rdx v6 appart le nouveau à l'air de daté de 2006,

jai un crv, mon chummy a un tiguan et c'est fou comment il n'y a aucune valise dans un tiguan quand les banc arrière sont up.

il y a littéralement 2 pied de coffre.

Le Tiguan a effectivement la capacité de coffre d'un Golf hatchback.

Je prendrais un FX35 bien avant un EX35...

Tu vas en trouver dans ton budget dans le 2011 et +. C'est de loin un meilleur véhicule que le EX....

Je présume que tu veux rien savoir du Toyota Higlander?

Les FX dans mon budget sont pratiquement inexistants. Faudrait que je monte à 30K.

F31 328d wagon
no more games, cmon. you know you'll like the matching pair.

the Golf Sportwagen 4motion is pretty close to your budget i think

I thought about the F31, but I'm not a fan of BMW to begin with, and they fall out of my budget with the mileage I'm looking for.

Lexus ou Acura for sure pour la valeur de revente
Exacte

J'ai un RDX Tech 2017 et sérieux c'est du très solide, l'hiver le AWD fonctionne très bien, ya un peu de luxe et le v6 dans panne est assez performant pour la grosseur du char. Je recommande.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Exacte

J'ai un RDX Tech 2017 et sérieux c'est du très solide, l'hiver le AWD fonctionne très bien, ya un peu de luxe et le v6 dans panne est assez performant pour la grosseur du char. Je recommande.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Pas trop de problèmes de suspension arrière qui craque?

Either way, c'est pas mal au top de ma liste. Hyper bien équipé pour le prix, fiable... L'autre option serait d'y aller avec un MDX because SH-AWD

Tiguan sérieusement, c’est une bombe à retardement. Les moteurs ccta ont tous les troubles de la planète. A moins d’etre garanti et de s’assurer que tout soit éventuellement updaté.

Tiguan sérieusement, c’est une bombe à retardement. Les moteurs ccta ont tous les troubles de la planète. A moins d’etre garanti et de s’assurer que tout soit éventuellement updaté.

Best Engine Ever!!

Intake manifold failures and no serviceable parts... NEVER ENDING CARBON BUILD UP , Shitty ass timing chains and tensioners , shitty rear main seals, shitty automatic transmissions. Wastegate rattle, injectors...

bmw-320d-xdrive-04.jpg

Messemble que?

Best Engine Ever!!

Intake manifold failures and no serviceable parts... NEVER ENDING CARBON BUILD UP , Shitty ass timing chains and tensioners , shitty rear main seals, shitty automatic transmissions. Wastegate rattle, injectors...
oh shit! the new 1.8T?? so the Golf and Sportwagen share the same problems too?

oh shit! the new 1.8T?? so the Golf and Sportwagen share the same problems too?
They are talking about the old 2.0tsi. It's the engine that I have in my car and it is not that bad. Yes they need maintenance but they are reliable overall.

The intake manifold has an extended warranty and the parts to replace it are not super expensive.

Once you've done the chain tensioner and a carbon clean up, you're good to go. And you need to drive it like you stole it once in a while...

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

They are talking about the old 2.0tsi. It's the engine that I have in my car and it is not that bad. Yes they need maintenance but they are reliable overall.

The intake manifold has an extended warranty and the parts to replace it are not super expensive.

Once you've done the chain tensioner and a carbon clean up, you're good to go. And you need to drive it like you stole it once in a while...

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk
ah I see. I only read the last couple of posts. I had a TSI in my mk5 GTI and it was ok, but had its share of issues. I wouldn't classify it as a super reliable engine, but from what I read, it's miles ahead of the FSI engine it replaced. I'm hoping the new 1.8T rids most of those issues. Carbon building cleaning shouldn't be issue since its been a well documented problem since DI is employed by every manufacturer and many have found solutions.

Sometimes I'm surprised at the issues that today's engines are facing, many of which sound like poor engineering and lack of intended quality. It must be intentional, given how much history and experience manufacturers have in this business. Oversight is no excuse.

Best Engine Ever!!

Oublie pas les balancer shafts et les breathers

Back