Mobil Gas Stations

kdryden99

I've seen a few signs since about 2 months stating that there will be these new Mobil gas stations in Montreal, are they replacing the Essos? they look the same? or are these really brand new stations? Wonder if they mighr have more fuel options

I don't understand. I have not seen one mobil gas station yet, maxi gas stations on the island... I have never seen any. So where are the Mobil gas stations. There's big billboards showing them but it seems like couche-tard and other canada wide convenience stores and Harnois bought Esso gas stations so where are these Mobil Gas Stations on the island??? I just went on Mobil's site, there all the Esso's so they're just changing the name???

https://www.esso.ca/en/find-station...de2=-73.39731123681639&q=Montreal, QC, Canada

Look at the homepage they even show in big

"Now fuelling in Canada"

"Here’s some great news for Canadian drivers like you: More than 200 Mobil™ stations will be opening across the country in 2018 – so you’ll not only have more ways to fuel up with Synergy™ gasoline, you’ll also have more ways to earn valuable rewards."

https://www.esso.ca/en/mobil-stations

So nothing's really changed

Here in pincourt the maxi station is now a mobil. There is also a maxi station in Verdun on Wellington. Not sure if that has been changed yet.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Some recently opened up in Ontario. I know of at least one that replaced a RCSS gas station. They are slowly coming along. Esso is still a thing, they opened up 2 in my small town within the past 2 years.

There you go. This is on cardinal leger in pincourt.
20179c8460a4d10e6b0f095405490d70.jpg

Here in pincourt the maxi station is now a mobil. There is also a maxi station in Verdun on Wellington. Not sure if that has been changed yet.

The one in Verdun has been changed as of last week. The one in St-Jean sur Richelieu was being redone two weeks ago.

So at the end of the day it's just a naming issue. But basically Mobil will sell it's fuel under multiple names but they are supposed to be all the same. An d here i thought that we would get some better fuel options with Mobil opening it's own stations. I know They added a new Diesel to their lineup of fuels at certain Esso's but I thought we might get some 94 at the Mobil ones.

They have a 93 in Ontario but it's similar to Petro Can 94... But yes is a rebrand. It's still a bit silly they sell 89

So at the end of the day it's just a naming issue. But basically Mobil will sell it's fuel under multiple names but they are supposed to be all the same. An d here i thought that we would get some better fuel options with Mobil opening it's own stations. I know They added a new Diesel to their lineup of fuels at certain Esso's but I thought we might get some 94 at the Mobil ones.

Back