Toronto shooting 13 injured 1 confirmed dead.

super-mario-1-up-wall-sticker-10285.png

I hope he's white so we can call him a scumbag piece of shit like he is and not have the media play the race card on behalf of said scumbag piece of shit like they did with that playground shooting a couple weeks ago.

Insane people are driving social medias.

No, regular people are driving it, curating it and consuming it and most people are just retarded so expecting it be anything else than a cesspool or waiting for it to get better is downright delusional.

It's far too wide reaching, implanted and accessible to be considered a "good idea ruined by a vocal few."

It's literally the purest and most unfiltered form of the human psyche, so obviously, it's complete fucking shit.

No, regular people are driving it, most people are just retarded. It's far too wide reaching and accessible to be considered a "good idea ruined by a vocal few."

It's literally the purest and most unfiltered form of the human psyche, so obviously, it's complete fucking shit.

Maybe social media is a magnet for the weak minded and mentally ill anyway? Maybe everyone on there seems nuts because "normal" people have better things to do than spend their like on Facebook playing Candy Crush and bitching about Donald Trump.

plus ca va en vieillissant plus je vais me retirer dans les bois loin de la civilisation.

fucking race humaine que je suis pu capable. En fait cest la rat race que jsuis pu capable.

I hope he's white so we can call him a scumbag piece of shit like he is and not have the media play the race card on behalf of said scumbag piece of shit like they did with that playground shooting a couple weeks ago.

But where do I insert my baseless racial stereotypes and call for people to be deported?

What I'd really the cops to start reporting is the origin on all these guns that are being used in crimes.

If the statistic hold up and that the majority of guns used in crimes are smuggled in from the US, then you'd see people rightfully pissed off about American idiotic policy spilling over the border.

Maybe social media is a magnet for the weak minded and mentally ill anyway? Maybe everyone on there seems nuts because "normal" people have better things to do than spend their like on Facebook playing Candy Crush and bitching about Donald Trump.

I don't disagree with this at all, but I despise the amount of influence it has for the quality of it's content, so I'm tempted to conclude that what it has to offer is what people wanted in the end : a self-perpetuating, morally bankrupt spectacle that has no basic standards of quality so everyone can participate, for better or worse.

Sure, it might be spurred on the by the worst among us, but the fact that it has so much influence is a reflection of what we are interested in as consumers.

Like even if my mom doesn't have a facebook account, she is being served facebook opinions and social media news on the evening news, and it has an influence on her perception of the world she lives in. Its influence is undeniable and for what it is it doesn't deserve so much of it, unless that's what we want even though we know it's ten times worse than the shittiest tabloid.

But where do I insert my baseless racial stereotypes and call for people to be deported?

What I'd really the cops to start reporting is the origin on all these guns that are being used in crimes.

If the statistic hold up and that the majority of guns used in crimes are smuggled in from the US, then you'd see people rightfully pissed off about American idiotic policy spilling over the border.

The irony is really strong here. What's the idiotic American policy you speak of? Over 2000 illegal guns "spill" over the US border from Mexico every day. ;)

I don't disagree with this at all, but I despise the amount of influence it has for the quality of it's content, so I'm tempted to conclude that what it has to offer is what people wanted in the end : a self-perpetuating, morally bankrupt spectacle that has no basic standards of quality so everyone can participate, for better or worse.

Sure, it might be spurred on the by the worst among us, but the fact that it has so much influence is a reflection of what we are interested in as consumers.

Like even if my mom doesn't have a facebook account, she is being served facebook opinions and social media news on the evening news, and it has an influence on her perception of the world she lives in. Its influence is undeniable and for what it is it doesn't deserve so much of it, unless that's what we want even though we know it's ten times worse than the shittiest tabloid.

Indeed, it's a shame more people don't simply stop watching the news and/or turn off their TV. I can honestly say that Facebook basically has zero influence on my life. It's probably tougher for older and younger generations. Older people think they can trust the person spouting BS on TV even though the quality of modern "news" is completely disgraceful, and very young generations know nothing else than being glued to their phone and being fed propaganda 24/7. People can't even formulate an opinion anymore, they have to be told what to think.

It's always a possibility but *extremely rare* in Canada thanks to our responsible gun laws. Very not difficult to comprehend.

Our gun laws have nothing to do with it. We're just not fucked up like americans, that is all. Also less people.

Indeed, it's a shame more people don't simply stop watching the news and/or turn off their TV. I can honestly say that Facebook basically has zero influence on my life. It's probably tougher for older and younger generations. Older people think they can trust the person spouting BS on TV even though the quality of modern "news" is completely disgraceful, and very young generations know nothing else than being glued to their phone and being fed propaganda 24/7. People can't even formulate an opinion anymore, they have to be told what to think.

No tv, radio, barely any news online, very limited FB friends to people I actually know. Watching and listening mainstream media was crap before the 2016 US election, but since then it's nothing but a constant over the top crying wolf, virtue signaling and other bullshit cranked up to 10 at every minute.

Back