Toronto shooting 13 injured 1 confirmed dead.

This is patently false and therefore a terrible argument.

What I'm saying is shootings in america have nothing to do with their gun laws and everything to do with their social problems. States with the strictest gun laws have the highest amount of gun homicides.

What I'm saying is shootings in america have nothing to do with their gun laws and everything to do with their social problems. States with the strictest gun laws have the highest amount of gun homicides.

and inter-state gun smuggling is a very real thing.

You are going to argue with one of mr's best trolls. Don't do it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Let's see if this handgun used in this crime was a legal weapon. If it was not, then our guns laws have NOTHING to do with this and S1FAP is correct.

Let's see if this handgun used in this crime was a legal weapon. If it was not, then our guns laws have NOTHING to do with this and S1FAP is correct.

Not sure if serious.

Don't you think the outcome could of been different if the dude had access to buy a semi-auto the day before at the nearest "Groceries, ammo & guns" store?

Don't you think that the outcome of ONE dead person might have something to do with good gun control?

** HANDGUN WAS LEGAL THEN GUN LAWS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS **

What kind of first level thinking is this, you guys can do better come on.

Not sure if serious.

Don't you think the outcome could of been different if the dude had access to buy a semi-auto the day before at the nearest "Groceries, ammo & guns" store?

Don't you think that the outcome of ONE dead person might have something to do with good gun control?

** HANDGUN WAS LEGAL THEN GUN LAWS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS **

What kind of first level thinking is this, you guys can do better come on.

handguns are harder to legally acquire in canada than it is to legally acquire a semi-auto rifle

A lot of semi auto rifles are unrestricted but all handguns are restricted

In any case gun laws cannot be blamed here so I wonder what the leftists will put the blame on

handguns are harder to legally acquire in canada than it is to legally acquire a semi-auto rifle

A lot of semi auto rifles are unrestricted but all handguns are restricted

In any case gun laws cannot be blamed here so I wonder what the leftists will put the blame on

I was more referring to the fact that you not being able to go buy any gun the day before at a local store is part of the gun control, it's harder to quantify the effectiveness of it because you can't count what didn't happen, but it sure helps.

Anyway it will most likely be an illegal gun just like the last case that was posted here on MR, but then pro-gunners will point out that the law didn't change nothing because he was able to get one illegally lol

It's a never ending loop.

By the way my reference to the "Groceries, ammo & guns" store wasn't a joke lol, I'm just coming back from a week in Vermont and I actually took a picture of that local grocery with this exact title I was so amazed lol, you had bread and butter on one side, ARs/handguns/ammo on the other side :laugh:

AMERICUUHH

I was more referring to the fact that you not being able to go buy any gun the day before at a local store is part of the gun control, it's harder to quantify the effectiveness of it because you can't count what didn't happen, but it sure helps.

Anyway it will most likely be an illegal gun just like the last case that was posted here on MR, but then pro-gunners will point out that the law didn't change nothing because he was able to get one illegally lol

It's a never ending loop.

The ride never ends man

Did you guys know the Vermont had open carry?

For some reason, maybe the fact that they are so close to Quebec, I thought they had somehow strict gun laws, but holy shit it's actually open bar over there lol, they have open carry without any permit allowed, no matter the nationality, as long as your a citizen.

Now that everybody and his dog had a turn on the soapbox... do we have better info about the shooter and his motivations? 3 pages already and fuck-all information.

"Freedom and Unity" and "Live Free or Die"... For sure open carry is allowed! More than half the states permit it, so it's not surprising that the ones best known for enforcing their freedom have it.

For some reason, maybe the fact that they are so close to Quebec, I thought they had somehow strict gun laws, but holy shit it's actually open bar over there lol, they have open carry without any permit allowed, no matter the nationality, as long as your a citizen.

they have open carry, we have poutine. We win.

where is a good guy with a gun when you need him? oh wait... we cant carry guns cuz we in Canada

As far as I am aware, you don't even need a permit to buy a gun, anybody can buy mostly anything ( State law preempts local governments from regulating the possession, ownership, transfer, carrying, registration or licensing of firearms) Yourself should be able to buy a gun there

where is a good guy with a gun when you need him? oh wait... we cant carry guns cuz we in Canada

"Where is a good guy with a gun when you need him?" said no gun nutz ever on every single day there is a shooting in the united states lol

Back