SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

d1ee976f12d6404169b2a93141ce3388.jpg

Nissan problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

106464151_10158544680222154_7137251310261869878_n.jpg

'' MEGARAM '' checker la boule c'est genre 5 pouces :rofl:

mention spécial , il n'avait pas les mirroirs en mode towing hehe

Is there a place you can call to see if a road patrol or the SQ find your lost plate? I tried 511 but there was no option for lost and found kind of thing. I would really like to get my plate back.

^^^ Lost or stolen ?

I always find hard losing a license plate...two screws at least...won't fall both at the same time?

Is there a place you can call to see if a road patrol or the SQ find your lost plate? I tried 511 but there was no option for lost and found kind of thing. I would really like to get my plate back.

quelqu'un te l'a volé et elle est maintenant accrochée en guise de trophée dans son garage

^^^ Lost or stolen ?

I always find hard losing a license plate...two screws at least...won't fall both at the same time?

Cheap plastic bolts and nuts that came with the bike I guess, one fell out I guess from vibration, the other side ripped the plate because the bolt and nut was still on the frame. ohh yeah I lost it because it was on the bike in the morning, 40 minutes later when I got to the meet it was gone. ps the bike plates are so damn fragile, maybe because the holes are too close to the edge as they are tiny compared to car plates

Back