SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

Recently the SAAQ got their heads out of their asses so I got an email saying this:

You recently ordered a personalized licence plate from the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec. However, your order was refused, as your chosen character combination corresponded to a registered trademark.

In light of the arguments put forward by our clientele and after analyzing the situation, we have decided to relax the rules regarding possible character combinations for personalized licence plates, while still respecting the laws in effect.

Thus, we are pleased to inform you that the combination DRUMMER that was initially refused is now accepted.

Just gave the SAAQ my "Thatguy" plate and now it's out of service. They gave me a temporary one while I wait for my first choice, Drummer. I guess it was meant to be, this makes me so happy. By the way it's free, just go with your plate and tell them the plate you want that was refused initially.

Also I still have "JT" if anyone knows anyone who wants to buy it for a couple grand (dead srs. theres gotta be a rich JT somewhere who wants that on their exotic)

J ai vue sleepy sur une E63 AMG de l année dans le parking des médecins à l hôpital.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Mes spot de la semaine
6c0738f9ad6de5b2e4d5f4aec0e3d636.jpg
becfef1cb1dccc2d8579114e6d509eab.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Peut-être mais à 53 pages il risque d’en revenir un moment donné c’est sur .... pis c’était 4 pages non 2 lol

Recently the SAAQ got their heads out of their asses so I got an email saying this:

Just gave the SAAQ my "Thatguy" plate and now it's out of service. They gave me a temporary one while I wait for my first choice, Drummer. I guess it was meant to be, this makes me so happy. By the way it's free, just go with your plate and tell them the plate you want that was refused initially.

Also I still have "JT" if anyone knows anyone who wants to buy it for a couple grand (dead srs. theres gotta be a rich JT somewhere who wants that on their exotic)
Leur a tu écris une lettre comme indiqué sur leur site, ou tu tes pointé là bas?

Enfin revenu au pays j'ai pus activer et poser ma plaque.

Merci à Alex (cobraaa) pour le detailing.
6ab184bff9983e7098218b8cffed0111.jpg
ab7f2aeea64faa765d7bf70f79e69828.jpg
ee4a1abaa4c779e4c073fb384b0432fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back