SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

I wanted a 2 letter plate . I'm happy about it. Kinda sad they switched the O to a 0 tho rip.
For the no imagination part I dont want to put some stupid trending stuff. Gotta look at it at when you are 70 years old with the same plate.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I was #4 Monday and still have no shipping confirmation.

I was pretty early too. I guess some people are just luckier than others with getting their plates early..

Anyone else feel like they did when they were a kid before Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)? I'm legit stoked on getting this plate, I never thought I'd see the day in Quebec.

I was #4 Monday and still have no shipping confirmation.

J'ai commandé vendredi le 27.
J'ai reçu une plaque vendredi dernier et l'autre devrait arriver au courant de la journée.

Ça peut te donner une idée d'ou ils en sont

I wanted a 2 letter plate . I'm happy about it. Kinda sad they switched the O to a 0 tho rip.
For the no imagination part I dont want to put some stupid trending stuff. Gotta look at it at when you are 70 years old with the same plate.

Zero IMO is even better... Considering that one of the noted origin for "OK" may have refered to "Zero Killed" during war.

Officiellement "couple quétaine" :p

IMG_2609.JPG

Quétaine tu dis??? J’espère que c’est pas toi...

Ben non, il niaise, voyons... Pas son genre en plus d'avoir un sticker du groupe "cool dad" sur son truck. Ben c'est un gars de char, surtout pas le genre à avoir un "truck"... électrique. Ben c'est un gars de char avec des projets de char, comme une vieille mini......................

OUPS!!!!!!!!!

Moi je trouve ça drôle, pas quétaine.

lol

C'est vraiment nos chars a ma femme et moi.. et oui Boxsterboy, c'est un Outlander PHEV et j'ai vendu ma Mini vtec en Mars :-(
(2e bebe est la depuis 1 sem, on va regarder pour un autre jouet l'ete prochain apres le retour au travail de ma femme)

Back