SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

Sur le chevelle!!
6f996beac8987296874aab6a2ddd5fe6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

j'ai tellement pas le gout d'en commander une et de me la faire voler, même si elle n'aurait pas de sens pour personne

No, Please expand on your thoughts. I'd like to know more on how you think.

What is the relevance of your post ? Does it add any value to the thread ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I'll expand, it's quite simple actually, but doubt you'll understand since you already got the plate, clearly, you're not aware of this concept.

Some examples, maybe you'll associate your case with one of the following;

Owns an iPhone X, but works at Mcdonald part time.
Wears 500$ shoes but waits for the city bus to go to his minimum salary job.
Rents a 500$/month apartment, leases a car at 1.3k/month financed at 12.99% over 7 years.
Pays 250$/ month on a 5 years old financed car, pays 250$ for a custom plate.
Puts 10k in mods in a car worth 3k.
Puts 5k wheels on a 2k car.

Looks silly, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I'll expand, it's quite simple actually, but doubt you'll understand since you already got the plate, clearly, you're not aware of this concept.

Rents a 500$/month apartment, leases a car at 1.3k/month financed at 12.99% over 7 years.

Pic de ton char

The point is, who are you to judge ? Maybe you can relate with this ?

Has a golf R and an old ass m3, yet he lives at his parents and doesn't pay for food or rent.

Gets mad at a member in the forum, instead of forgetting about it, he follows him home.

Maybe if you started working on yourself instead of trying to bring the others down you'd live a better, more relaxed life.

Protip: chill the fuck out and relax, being a dick to everyone won't help you in life.

This is the last reply you'll get, I've wasted enough time with you. I wish you good luck in life. Have a good day.

Last edited:
The point is, who are you to judge ? Maybe you can relate with this ?

Has a golf R and an old ass m3, yet he lives at his parents and doesn't pay for food or rent.

Gets mad at a member in the forum, instead of forgetting about it, he follows him home.

Maybe if you started working on yourself instead of trying to bring the others down you'd live a better, more relaxed life.

Protip: chill the fuck out and relax, being a dick to everyone won't help you in life.

LOL

Old ass m3 is worth 3 times your car, but hey, you know cars, you drive an Fiesta ST LMFAO...

How you know I don't pay rent or food, you spying on me, did you follow me home ? Why would I pay rent when I can save up and buy something ? How much do you have saved up ? Could you go out and put a 30-40k downpayment on a house tomorrow ? Because I can.

But hey, make fun of me because I live with my parents you kek that pays rent in a shitty ass apartment.

Got mad at a member because he threatened me, found out where he lives, drove by, so ? Get your facts checked, did not follow anyone home broke boy, I just figured out where he lives with the info HE provided. Simple.

It's funny how you bring me down and talk shit behind me when I am not around or on MR, don't worry, I know more members/people in the car scene than you think and shit you say pops out fyi. But when I show up at julep, YOU came to me acting like I was your friend and telling me about your Fiesta, acting all jolly. Knee grow please, miss me with that bullshit.

1P0x.gif

LOL

Old ass m3 is worth 3 times your car, but hey, you know cars, you drive an Fiesta ST LMFAO...

How you know I don't pay rent or food, you spying on me, did you follow me home ? Why would I pay rent when I can save up and buy something ? How much do you have saved up ? Could you go out and put a 30-40k downpayment on a house tomorrow ? Because I can.

But hey, make fun of me because I live with my parents you kek that pays rent in a shitty ass apartment.

Got mad at a member because he threatened me, found out where he lives, drove by, so ? Get your facts checked, did not follow anyone home broke boy, I just figured out where he lives with the info HE provided. Simple.

It's funny how you bring me down and talk shit behind me when I am not around or on MR, don't worry, I know more members/people in the car scene than you think and shit you say pops out fyi. But when I show up at julep, YOU came to me acting like I was your friend and telling me about your Fiesta, acting all jolly. Knee grow please, miss me with that bullshit.

https://gifer.com/i/1P0x.gif
And that's it. You said what you had to, now back to cars

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

This is not a how to manage your funds thread, its a thread about how you spent 250$ or more on something. Lets keep seeing the somethings. I hope to get mine soon

Anyone put their plates on a brand new car (that had no plates before) ???

On the SAAQ activation website, it asks for the current plate number to enter then your customized one and activate it.
Thing is I want to apply this plate to a brand new car... no previous plate, is it possible !?

Anyone put their plates on a brand new car (that had no plates before) ???

On the SAAQ activation website, it asks for the current plate number to enter then your customized one and activate it.
Thing is I want to apply this plate to a brand new car... no previous plate, is it possible !?
Get the regular plate from saaq and activate your custom after

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Back