SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

^^ you should get EXOTIC. It would go perfectly with you car.

c798a30e58362ef521921fbb79877693d137fee7r1-268-268_00.gif

i appologize if this is a repost.

Edelstein explained to Montreal Gazette that he discovered the word in a library with some friends, and that it stuck with him in the years since. Recently, friends told him their personalized plates for family names—such as "Roth"—had been denied, surprising Edelstein.

"I found it mind-boggling that innocent-sounding family or place names were being rejected. [...] Then it dawned on me this summer," explained Edelstein. "What would be the most absurd and most disgusting word I could try to register for a plate? I would have put 'furuncular myiasis,' but it was too many characters for a licence plate."

"And yet, they came back 24 hours later, and said congratulations. [...] So, now I have the plate. Great. It will at least drive passersby to their dictionaries—sorry—the internet for its definition."

http://www.thedrive.com/news/23276/montreal-man-gets-crude-personalized-license-plate-approved-for-dodge-charger

Stephane Gendron a reçu sa plaque SATAN pour sa Mustang. Comme c'est un sataniste LaVeyen, il y a une logique dans sa démarche.
C'est pas une marque de commerce au moins. lol

Suivi un Q7 avec "MRD"
Un monsieur dans la cinquantaine.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sur de la montagne en face du loews hotel hier soir un range rover avec la plaque NSFW

le sans dessein bloquait la rue au complet

Jsais pas ce qui est pire. La plaque ou le p'tit pipe dans le milieu.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Back